RJ's New Manure

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

candycane

Registered Shopper
Now I know many people think that Mr Jackson talks pure manure, but he has a new product. I was watching his show today, as I do, and listening to the spiel about his new garden pelleted manure. On listening closer it would appear that it is chicken manure. As I do a fair bit of gardening I know that this is a useful thing to dig into the soil, however, a 5kg tub for £16+ and £5.95 postage left me thinking that I had never paid anything like that price.

So after a bit of internet surfing I found a 10kg tub of Westland chicken manure pellets for £9.99 at Homebase - no postage if you have one near you. There is undoubtedly a "special recipe" for Richard's version with better things in it but there's only half the quantity of the comparable product. I intend to try the Westland one and I will report back.

I do use the other QVC gardening products and although pricey the results have been good, however, I did think this was a bit of a rip off.

CC

I'm not awake yet - I read the title of this thread as RJ's new manicure :mysmilie_17:

It seems that the RJ range of garden products is expanding... yet still the equivalent products on the dreaded high street can be bought for far less.

Latest posts

Back