Rob Locke coming back to TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheeky chappie

Registered Shopper
It's a bit intriguing. He's confirmed it's not a selly telly channel. It's a presenting role on an ITV show with a shopping theme. All will become clear on the 8th December apparently. Someone joked is it 'This Morning' and Rob's confirmed the show's on later in the day.

If true it’s positive news. I know it’s unusual for me, but I have nothing but optimism and good things to say about presenters like Rob Locke. As much as the vehicle allowed - treating the viewers with respect by talking to them and not AT them. Giving us all as informed a choice as possible whether to buy or not. And also providing a laugh or two along the way. Good luck to him with this new venture.

If true it’s positive news. I know it’s unusual for me, but I have nothing but optimism and good things to say about presenters like Rob Locke. As much as the vehicle allowed - treating the viewers with respect by talking to them and not AT them. Giving us all as informed a choice as possible whether to buy or not. And also providing a laugh or two along the way. Good luck to him with this new venture.
Yeah I've said before showbusiness must be a tough way to earn a living unless you're an A lister and even then things can turn. Putting aside everything else we say about the presenters (on any selly telly channel) for those that come from an entertainment background and would rather be doing that full-time, they'll have their own thoughts re having to stand there flogging various products day in and out.

Please note I don't need any replies stating 'oh but they spout guff, they'll get a decent pay' etc, that's of no relevance to my point here ;) I'm simply stating if your heart lies elsewhere in the entertainment game but the phone ain't ringing, that must be a bit sh1t.

Latest posts

Back