Rob twiddle thumbs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You haven't grasped a public forum. You don't get to just drop comments and not have them discussed, especially opinions. This is a discussion forum. If you don't want to participate I think it is you who should, well, read the last 3 words of your previous comment, take your own advice ;)
And don't forget that Rob is actually openly on this forum. Unlike others who may just lurk to see what nasty things we say about them. Nigel just makes ridiculous comments about thumb twiddling, Rob's acting ability or where he went to school (how would he know?).

And when we laugh at all this he tells us to "sod off". Hilarious. Keep going Nigel, this is better than Netflix...

And don't forget that Rob is actually openly on this forum. Unlike others who may just lurk to see what nasty things we say about them. Nigel just makes ridiculous comments about thumb twiddling, Rob's acting ability or where he went to school (how would he know?).

And when we laugh at all this he tells us to "sod off". Hilarious. Keep going Nigel, this is better than Netflix...
Actually, Oliver Hardy made a career twiddling his thumbs, one of his trademark moves 😁

I suspect that 'Nigel" is rather put out that he hasn't instigated a group outcry over Rob Locke's perceived unprofessional behaviour.

I don't think that it's occurred to him that the pathetic stuff he's pointing out is nothing compared to the crap other presenters on many selly telly channels pull on a regular basis.

It's quite sad, actually.

Rob's been off this weekend, not on SoTV. On holiday or having a break methinks.

Or are they filming episodes of Deal or No Deal?

Because it occurs to me that we've never seen 'The Banker'.

Is @RobLocke The Banker ?!?!?! 🤯

I get that you don't find Rob funny, fair enough. Comedy is subjective. But why the hit job every day when you wake up? Love and hate are a very thin line. Is there something we should know?
No not at all! Anyway thank God Rob Sean and Hayley have not been on this week !!! Hopefully left and rehearsing for a remake of Blake’s Seven

Latest posts

Back