Ronni Nicole

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used to quite like tiana b and thought this was range was along the same lines.I bought a OTO when the range first came out - it was ok,bit clingy and sent it back.hasn't really spurred me on to try again,and since going off tiana b,thats put me off the range even more.

too short for me, I am 5 7 with terrible legs that I keep well hidden. Reckon they look good compared to the rest of the nonsense on other "fashion" shows. I can't get on with shape wear of any description, makes me hot and bothered and just seems to redistribute my fat!!

Well the dress came today and I tried it on and its so comfortable I am amazed the liner does smooth bumps but doesnt pull you in as much as some shapewear does so I found it far less restrictive the length is just right for me 5'1" just on the knee. As I said I di order a size up from what I would say is my normal size following the insistence that you order for your bust size, I have a 37" chest which in most ranges is a 14 but in this range is a 16 so thats what I ordered.
I have a retirement do to go to in a few weeks and this will be great, I want the jumpsuit now as well as one or two others on the site never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be loving QVC fashion so much!!

Latest posts

Back