Royal Mail I want to slap you !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ostrich

Registered Shopper
Ordered Laura Geller 3 Piece Eye Calligraphy Collection. Dispatched on the 20 th ! You've guessed it ! Still not here ! Q now sending " The Letter " bet that won't get here before I go on holiday ! Really wanted to take these with me, soooooooooo peed off !

Beats me why things are not sent first class the amount of p&p they charge, especially on items which are not that heavy. I remember a postie of mine didn't actually deliver one day because, he said, they had a meeting so things were left until the next day ! Unbelievable! Hope it arrives in time.

I came home the other day to find our postman running up and down the road knocking frantically on doors as he had put all of the roads (about 15 houses) post into the wrong letter boxes. Now I was the only one home so I could give him back the post, but I had to wait and see if I had any post until my neighbors came home. Now if some one is either dishonest or on holiday there may be people still waiting for their post, with no idea that it had been delivered to the wrong house. This is not the first time this has happened, it is about time Royal Mail got their act together.
I hope you aren't left waiting to long for the letter, don't forget to ask Q for your postage back as you will have to provide both the envelope and stamp to get the letter back to them. I have got a pound for each letter so if you have several so send back it soon adds up.

Infuriating! For the standard small parcel, which most things you get from QVC would be, first class is only another 40p ... and that's based on standard prices so I bet the difference is less to a business like QVC.

Ordered Laura Geller 3 Piece Eye Calligraphy Collection. Dispatched on the 20 th ! You've guessed it ! Still not here ! Q now sending " The Letter " bet that won't get here before I go on holiday ! Really wanted to take these with me, soooooooooo peed off !

Q now sending "The Letter". What does that mean please?

Q usually send a letter to anyone who reports an item not arriving when due to be delivered by Royal Mail, you have to sign it agreeing to back them/assist them in any claim they make against them for lost items, I had one once when a kipling bag I ordered failed to arrive after two weeks, the bag turned up a couple of days later, god knows where it had got to, Hermes are far more reliable and quicker

My Wen TSV went back royal mail and very quickly is showing as returned on qvcuk website but no money in bank account yet

Latest posts

Back