Ruby & New Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Channel hopping today and landed on 666 :devil:

A new presenter (don't know who she is but screenshot below) has obviously been to the School of Excited Female Presenters as she was using all the usual High Street/ridiculous price/wow/phones lines are going mad etc. stock phrases as well as the shocked face when the prices plunged!

Anyway, she was trying to sell the Ruby Ring in the screenshot and it's appearance reminded me instantly of Gems TV's Flamingo Topaz! Sorry but my Rubies are red and I certainly wouldn't thank you for Pink Rubies!

Attachments

• Rocks Ruby 1.jpg
    Rocks Ruby 1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 274
  • Rocks Ruby 2.jpg
    Rocks Ruby 2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 279
  • New Presenter.jpg
    New Presenter.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 379
oh yeah I saw her the other week, not sure about her though but then again she’s new.

I saw that and thought the rubies looked very odd. Far too pink. I also thought she had horrible hands to be selling rings and jewellery.

Just tuned in out of curiosity and was treated to her reaction of shock horror and total disbelief at the price they'd just dropped to on a tanzanite ring. Her voice and hard selling style are clones of Jerrilee, is she her mother?
As to her hands, she looks quite scrawny and, let's face it, no spring chicken and your hands are often the first to give your age away.
Apart from TJC who usually get it right, I have no idea why most shopping telly channels recruit the presenters they do, I'm so put off by most of them that I hardly ever watch now, I'm saving a fortune!

Just tuned in out of curiosity and was treated to her reaction of shock horror and total disbelief at the price they'd just dropped to on a tanzanite ring. Her voice and hard selling style are clones of Jerrilee, is she her mother?

There's a thought! "Now listen up"..... argghhh :headbang:

I have to say im not keen on ruby even though its a very convenient name. But i do like watching jerilee, i find her funny.

Latest posts

Back