Ruckley estate

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Has anyone ACTUALLY been there ?

According to the VERY vague websites, Peony is a trading name of Ruckley Estate, but no indication of who owns the place

To me an 'estate' conjures up the likes of Woburn and country homes, but despite holding flower arranging seminars, there are no photos of the estate itself - just the front of a large house.

This is one h..ll of a marketing strategy continually referring to an "estate", particularly to the unitiated, perhaps I should do that when flogging my venetian style masks. Or maybe I should add 'Hall' to my address instead !!!

It's one the size of Chatsworth, but I think it's a small county estate. I believe it's near RAF Cosford.

I Googled the address and added the post code to google maps - the images showed a large house as seen in the pictures and at the rear a large factory unit with lorry trailers etc.

Not the estate i pictured - more like old house with trading estate to rear! lol

It looks like there is another company based at the same place , although this looks like they have got/ had money troubles
https://www.duedil.com/company/04700590/the-floral-company-uk-limited

The company on that report probably files basic information so take those financials with a pinch of salt. I've just checked my business through that site and they have my business turnover way, way out of whack. In the negative kind of out of whack. About the only thing they have right is the shareholders names and who owns those shares.

I Googled the address and added the post code to google maps - the images showed a large house as seen in the pictures and at the rear a large factory unit with lorry trailers etc.

Not the estate i pictured - more like old house with trading estate to rear! lol

LOL !!! Nor me Simon ! The continuing use of "Ruckley Estate" in the marketing spiel conjures up a completely different meaning. Still, I suppose each of us can call where we live anything we like - my house is called Riverwalk, but "Riverwalk Hall" sounds even better - the fact its on a plain old road shouldn't make any difference at all !!!!!

A while ago when I had a balls up with the one and only peony item I've ever bought, CS @ Q gave me the contact details for peony to ask them direct about an order - as things are direct despatch from them. The address wasn't anything to do with ruckley anything, can't remember exactly what it was now but I remember thinking at the time that it wasnt in the Shropshire countryside like they portrayed. Maybethaw ruckley gaff's their office or hq or whatever and the stuffs thrown together somewhere else.

A while ago when I had a balls up with the one and only peony item I've ever bought, CS @ Q gave me the contact details for peony to ask them direct about an order - as things are direct despatch from them. The address wasn't anything to do with ruckley anything, can't remember exactly what it was now but I remember thinking at the time that it wasnt in the Shropshire countryside like they portrayed. Maybethaw ruckley gaff's their office or hq or whatever and the stuffs thrown together somewhere else.
China comes to mind. lol.

You're all being a tad mean (No! Surely Not!) as Googling also brings up a Country Homes & Interiors magazine spread where crafters are pictured on a day trip to see Julie and her overpriced fake flaaaars in the actual stately pile at Ruckley. ... perhaps she hired it for the occasion ...

Latest posts

Back