Ruth Langsford's Visitors

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love it when they bring out the customers. They don’t risk it often and I bet they vet them well.
Me too, just to see what level of crawlers they are!!

They probably interview them and vet them to the point that they look scared stiff and dare not open their mouths.

She was quick to add her old chestnut "They are made from high quality faux leather'. The price for these sliders is totally ridiculous.
I think at the start of showing them Jackie made the mistake of saying out loud that they were leather, thats probably because she looked at the price and thought they have to be leather charging that much. Ruth had to correct her and say they weren't. I bet she was raging with Jackie!!

Watching Diamonique with Chuntley. Is that a RL trouser suit Ruth Limpet is wearing? IMHO it’s ill fitting and unflattering and words fail me as to the silver outfit that Chuntley’s wearing.

It always amazes me when the customers are invited on air. I often wonder how thesecustomers are chosen, and where they come from. I bet they come from a few miles north of Chiswick, or are their travel expenses paid. Hmmmmm!
Years back, when they used to invite customers, we thought they must be the ones which spend the most. So own every item with Ruthless's name on it in every colour

Years back, when they used to invite customers, we thought they must be the ones which spend the most. So own every item with Ruthless's name on it in every colour
Omg you’re right! I had a nosy (sorry maybe it’s not right to do that) and one of the 5 star reviewers has bought 40+ things from QVC in the past 12 months most from Ruth Langsford and loads are coats and jackets! For fear of sounding like my hubby 🥺 how many jackets does one person need bearing in mind you can only wear one at a time 🤷‍♀️

I remember when you had one coat for everyday use and a “best” one. When the everyday one wore out the best one replaced it and you bought a new best coat. Only other coat was a Pac-a-Mac. Never had a jacket just cardigans. Only coats I have these days are padded, fleece or waterproof jackets.

Omg you’re right! I had a nosy (sorry maybe it’s not right to do that) and one of the 5 star reviewers has bought 40+ things from QVC in the past 12 months most from Ruth Langsford and loads are coats and jackets! For fear of sounding like my hubby 🥺 how many jackets does one person need bearing in mind you can only wear one at a time 🤷‍♀️
Debbie Flint has 18 Denim & Co. jackets.

I’ve heard lots of good things about these long at the bottom Denim & Co jackets but 18 is outrageous. She must have a wardrobe just for jackets! Maybe she gets them free or at a vastly discounted rate because 18 x £50 is a lot of money 🙄

What’s all this with the daft woman who keeps sending in paper cones with Ruth’s and Jackie’s heads stuck on? Why does it promote such gushing hilarity from them? Don’t encourage her!! If someone sent something like that to me, I’d find it a bit disturbing 😱

I sort of get it more when it's a presenter, as she can wear the various different colours when she's on screen flogging anything from the jackets themselves to drill bits. Customers will get to see what colour she wears with what, whilst I don't think she's doing this as a public service with the customer in mind, it does make more sense as in that she's got somewhere to wear them, and being on screen I guess they like not to be seen wearing the same outfit twice. What I don't get is the regular customer needing so many. When it comes to a pricey item of outerwear, I'd sooner pick my favourite colour or a colour that'll compliment the most things in my wardrobe. I've got one and it's in the army green and it goes with literally everything apart from floral dresses with which I'll wear my regular blue denim jacket. Some of the colours of this jacket are absolutely lovely but I'd much sooner wear those colours as an accent otherwise I think they can make someone look a bit "cartoonish" when they're out an about wearing a Barbie pink or a bright orange jacket - not for me!

What’s all this with the daft woman who keeps sending in paper cones with Ruth’s and Jackie’s heads stuck on? Why does it promote such gushing hilarity from them? Don’t encourage her!! If someone sent something like that to me, I’d find it a bit disturbing 😱
Both Jackie and Ruth crave attention and these silly paper dollies hit the spot. The woman who sent them, who was one of Ruth's guests on her show, probably copied something her child or grandchild made at school. Maybe mums and grandmothers find them cute, but that's where it should stop!

Both Jackie and Ruth crave attention and these silly paper dollies hit the spot. The woman who sent them, who was one of Ruth's guests on her show, probably copied something her child or grandchild made at school. Maybe mums and grandmothers find them cute, but that's where it should stop!
The jokes are alright in moderation but sometimes they go over the top with them.

Delboy and Freebie Craig
I like Craig

Latest posts

Back