Sachi Set of 2 Oil Cloth Polka Dot Bags TSV 22/07/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sachi Set of 2 Insulated Oil Cloth Lunch Totes w/ Trolley Token

QVC Price: £23.00

Today's Special Value Price :£17.96

P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Sachi-Set-of-2...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-32-_-802910

Sachi set of two insulated oil cloth lunch totes. This pair of strong, durable totes feature fully-insulated thermal linings and zip tops so perishables can stay hotter or colder longer, making them ideal for the weekly shop, picnics and much more. Keep your food fresh and your style fresher with these environmentally friendly, durable and insulated food totes from Sachi.

A stylish alternative - these totes come in a choice of patterns and feature zip fastenings at the top, two handles and outer slip pockets for those essentials you need quick access to. Plus they mean no more flimsy plastic bags when you go shopping, simply select the size you need or grab both for larger sprees.

Versatile - just because they're great for shopping, why stop there? Use these handy bags for the beach, a picnic or party and for carrying your take-away home. The insulated liner will keep food hot until you get to your front door, and their large capacity means they are perfect for larger family meals on the go.

Beat the 5p charge - as of 2015 all plastic bags are subject to a 5p levy, so these durable totes make fantastic, environmentally friendly shoppers.

Keep the change - have you ever arrived at the supermarket and realised you have no change for the coin-operated trolley lock? This set features a detachable coin charm which will fit the trolley lock ensuring you will always have a coin ready for your trolley.

The smaller one fits neatly inside of the larger one for storage
Oil cloth is a premium, wipe clean fabric
Water resistant and wipe-clean oil cloth fabric
Insulated and leak-proof

Contains:

1 x small tote - 12.5cm x 31cm x 19.5cm (4.9" x 12.2" x 7.6"); handle drop: 14.5cm (5.7")
1 x medium tote - 15cm x 38cm x 24.5cm (5.9" x 14.9" x 9.6"); handle drop: 15cm (5.9")

Colour options:

Chevron
Navy Polka Dot
Red Floral
Zebra

Love this range. The bags are excellent and I use them quite a lot. These seem to be a bit posher! Wonder of they will be on ep?

Yawn, Yawn, Yawn!!! What a dull TSV! I switched off to watch Superstar DJ's with Norman Cook aka FatBoySlim. Far more interesting and that isn't even my kind of music.

Don't/can't normally stay up for TSV's but am on annual leave at the moment. Don't think I'm missing that much if this is anything to go by!!!!!

Think they look ace. Keep changing my mind which pattern to order. Love the big floral tote too.

Boring colour options - wonder if they have a few thousand lengths of material that needs recycling? Certainly not getting a bargain, when ypu can buy a fridge bag twice the size for a couple of quid. The website mentions the mandatory 5p mandatory carrier bag charge in 2015; Need to get our skates on, then!

I'm still using my Lulu Guinness bag from red nose day. It's not insulated but a great bag for small quantities of shopping.

I bagged 8 or 9 M&S black shopping bags when I went to the Christmas Ideal Home show 2 years ago and use them all the time.
I still use supermarket carrier bags for rubbish and for putting in the dog's poo from the garden before I take it to the "poo bin" for disposal. I will have to buy bags once the charge comes in.
I still think that as a TSV these are so boring and it is time Q got its thinking hat on and came up with something different for its TSV's. At one stage the TSV's really where worth waiting up for but these days it is enough to send even me to sleep.

We have had the 5p bag charge for quite a while now and whilst I applaud the idea it can be a bit of a pain in the neck. Its ok if you are in the car and have lots in the boot but unless you have quite a few of those roll up ones in your handbag there can be no such thing as buying something on a whim and not buying a bag. My problem is that everything you buy ends up in 1 or 2 bags which is not always suitable as who wants onions in with a dress or Flash in with a block of cheese.

I'm afraid I always liked each type of purchase in a separate bag even if I ended up putting several small bags in one big one so that say buckles on shoes/belt did snag a jumper.

I like Fizbags. Their big shoppers are made of recycled plastic bottles and I use those when I`m doing a supermarket food shop. They`re indestructable and roomy.
I also carry around a couple of their bags in a pouch, they are like a Tardis. They weigh nothing, the pouch is the size of a packet of tissues, when you use the bag it carries as much as 2 carrier bags ( tis true ) and you can wash them, the handles don`t dig into your palms no matter how much is in the bag and the handles can`t fall off because the whole bag is one piece of fabric. Brilliant things but beware of cheaper Chinese imitations.

They sound good, thanks for the heads up Vienna. I always take a proper shopping bag with me but they are hard to find these days, well if you want to carry a good amount of heavy stuff in them they are! A lot look as if they will collapse if groceries are put in them! I used to buy mine from Past Times but they closed so have added fizbags to my favourites list to ponder later when my stash gets used up. The price is about the same too.

So far the nylon one-piece shopping bags in pouches from Poundworld are doing a sterling job for me - I carry half a dozen about all the time in my everyday bag.

Another vote four fizbags from me. Ive been using the same ones for a few years now, last well and hold loads

I keep one a friend bought for me in Oz in my handbag all the time - huge, stylish and it folds down to nothing. I just wish I'd got the name of them so I could find more. Apart from that I use those huge carriers that Morrisons did years ago when they first came out and they do me for all sorts of carrying jobs. For freezer stuff I use a freebie I got on a posh market stall ages ago.

You may find that the roll up bags have different length handles. I don't mind but if OH is carrying one and the handles are too long he gives off whereas I just put them over my shoulder.

I have so many where the pouches have become separated from the bag that I now look for ones with the pouch attached to the bag.

You can't beat Trolley Dolly-hard wearing yet light and the big one in the set will take a giant pizza on the bottom no problem. The mesh bags are great for your veg.

Latest posts

Back