Sally Jacks.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just ordered a new product being offered by IW exclusively via their website. It's called the 'Sally Jacks comfortable viewing adapter' it's available for £999.99 (usual price £2999.99 and will go back up to this at midnight before coming back down again tomorrow) and is on 500 flexi-pays. For pic click here.

It's a bit pricey but so what if it shuts that screeching out .Wonder if a relaxing massage bonded leather chair is thrown in to complete the
experience?

Jacks on the Bosch Pick of the Day,has just said that IW isn't silly,i disagree,the must be silly & or Mental to employ Jacks,she has a mouth like a Foghorn & the way she speaks to the viewer,like the viewers are Children or stupid and wish Jacks would shut her gob & let the guest get a word in .

Can you imagine living next to that? S***.Even if your houses were four fields apart or detached with lots of gap you'd still hear that enormous gob all the time.At least we can turn her off!!

It's a bit pricey but so what if it shuts that screeching out .Wonder if a relaxing massage bonded leather chair is thrown in to complete the
experience?

Yes they will happily throw in one of their bonded leather chairs ... for an extra £999.99. The price is more than usual due to EU selling laws that strictly stipulate bonded leather chairs must be sold at twice their normal price when sold in conjunction with the viewing adapter. Honest, it's true ... would they lie ;)

Switched on this morning to Jacks presenting programme about mattresses & it started going on about the mattress it & the husband sleep on & then about the pillows it sleeps on,who cares what Jacks sleeps on,or if it dribbles in it's sleep,When will Jacks realise nobody cares what she does or wants to hear about what she does or doesn't do,wish Jacks would shut her mouth and do a permanent disappearing act from our Screens.Jacks is as common as Muck.

Switched on this morning to Jacks presenting programme about mattresses & it started going on about the mattress it & the husband sleep on & then about the pillows it sleeps on,who cares what Jacks sleeps on,or if it dribbles in it's sleep,When will Jacks realise nobody cares what she does or wants to hear about what she does or doesn't do,wish Jacks would shut her mouth and do a permanent disappearing act from our Screens.Jacks is as common as Muck.

They think we all care what they say, that we hang on their every word (of bull).

In fact so much so that soon we have 'Presenter Picks' when your favourite :mysmilie_19: Ideal World hosts offer some personal thoughts on their most wanted products.

They can stick it, they love and buy all the crap :mysmilie_59:

Presenter picks:-
Jacks-6 months basic English language lessons.
P.Simon-Trip to the moon(one way)
Howard - pair of speedos
Gen-a personality.
Shaun - weekend in Blackpool for him and mum.

Mike M.-One ring.

I'd like to send Jacks on a one way trip to the Moon & also send Jacks on a year English language lesson & also how to pronounce the names of colours correctly as I am sick her pronouncing Cobalt as Coal bolt. The Presenter on yesterday morning show said that Jacks looks like Beyonce,no way does Jacks even remotely resemble Beyonce,especially with her,think the presenter who reckons Jacks does sound, like Beyonce needs a hearing Aid

I'd like to send Jacks on a one way trip to the Moon & also send Jacks on a year English language lesson & also how to pronounce the names of colours correctly as I am sick her pronouncing Cobalt as Coal bolt. The Presenter on yesterday morning show said that Jacks looks like Beyonce,no way does Jacks even remotely resemble Beyonce,especially with her,think the presenter who reckons Jacks does sound, like Beyonce needs a hearing Aid

In my opinion, the whole mob of the presenters are turning telly selly to an all time low, or more accurately, a freak show!

It was one of the male presenters who said that Jacks looked like Beyonce yesterday,she no more looks like Beyonce than I do,& as soon as she opens her gob,there would be no mistaking Jacks for Beyonce,think the male presenter who said that Jacks looked like Beyonce needs to have his eyes tested !!!

It was one of the male presenters who said that Jacks looked like Beyonce yesterday,she no more looks like Beyonce than I do,& as soon as she opens her gob,there would be no mistaking Jacks for Beyonce,think the male presenter who said that Jacks looked like Beyonce needs to have his eyes tested !!!

Nah, it's her who needs her ears testing - I could have swore he said Worzel Gummidge!

Just switched on to Jacks presenting Fashion & it said about the 101010 discount,that it's going to keep saying about it and by the end of the show people will want slap her by the end of the show,i would like to smack it in the mouth & shut that voice up,Jacks also said she is a Nightmare for the Cameraman,she is a Nightmare full stop. I am fed up to the back teeth about hearing about the Wedding.Cobalt is still being pronounced Coal bolt,am surprised Ideal world doesn't tell Jacks off regarding her pronunciation of certain Words.

Just switched on to Jacks presenting Fashion & it said about the 101010 discount,that it's going to keep saying about it and by the end of the show people will want slap her by the end of the show,i would like to smack it in the mouth & shut that voice up,Jacks also said she is a Nightmare for the Cameraman,she is a Nightmare full stop. I am fed up to the back teeth about hearing about the Wedding.Cobalt is still being pronounced Coal bolt,am surprised Ideal world doesn't tell Jacks off regarding her pronunciation of certain Words.

I'm getting just a slight hint, you may not be her biggest fan? :mysmilie_17:

This is off FB, she's done a blog on the proposal............if anybody is interested? :thinking:

Love is in the air! We kick off 24 hours of Presenter Picks at 8pm with our Moissanite Jewellery special. We sat down with our own Sally Jacks on Ideal World to hear all the gossip about how her husband popped the question!

Won't be reading that blog then,as don't want to know how he proposed to Jacks.wish Jacks would lose its voice for a few weeks and give everyone a break.

Latest posts

Back