Sara G, please pause for breath!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

run-forest-run!

Registered Shopper
Just put the Kipling hour on and omg, Sara has barely stopped talking! She has butted in over Marie Francois, not let her finish sentences and on a few occasions has been rambling so much she's actually just stopped because she must have realised she was just babbling.

Talk about hard sell, she was getting frantic updating stock levels!

Oh, and why do they sell every single Kipling bag as being able 'to fit a pair of shoes and a water bottle'?!

The thought of putting my shoes in my handbag makes me heave.

I stick a pair of shoes in a poly bag and put them in my handbag when I'm travelling. What's wrong with that? I've seen far worse things being dragged out - including dirty bras and pants. As for Sara G, I cannot watch her. She is so rude.

Well, speaking personally, this is all I ever put in my handbags - one bottle of water and a pair of shoes. That's because I'm like the Queen, I don't carry money!!:mysmilie_17:

Just put the Kipling hour on and omg, Sara has barely stopped talking! She has butted in over Marie Francois, not let her finish sentences and on a few occasions has been rambling so much she's actually just stopped because she must have realised she was just babbling.

Oh, and why do they sell every single Kipling bag as being able 'to fit a pair of shoes and a water bottle'?!

When Sara G was on QVC years ago, I remember her as being one of the more quiet and calmer presenters. Now when she is on, I turn the volume off - you'd think she was getting paid depending on the number of words she can get out in 60 minutes.

I caught her doing a kitchen hour, and she was waffling on and on so much the guest had to practically shout across her to explain what she was doing.

Not just the once, but continually. I switched the TV off in the end.

I think it's because you may not know what to put in your own bag!
What a bunch - you couldn't make it up could you?

I think it's because you may not know what to put in your own bag!
What a bunch - you couldn't make it up could you?
I would love to see Sara Griffiths do a show its Richard Jackson, both are self important know it alls and both want the last word. I could see that show descending on to a shouting match with the loudest voice the winner....

Sara Griffiths - unfortunately always gives the impression that she's far too pleased with herself to recognise any criticism as merited. The net result of that is how insufferable her presenting style is. Her shows are guaranteed to leave you none the wiser about what the guest might have had to say, and usually with a headache.

Latest posts

Back