Sara Gee on the L'Occitane show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dear God, I've just seen the 'range', and that's all its fit for, walking around The Range in a power cut!!! Have you seen the leopard print CATSUIT !! I'm still laughing. Who on earth do they think their target audience is ? some middle aged woman who lives in the mid-West and is cut off from all civilisation and the shopping Malls ?

Totally with you there Brussels. It's like something you used to see in the '70s mini series that the drunk wife would be staggering about in while the husband was out with his mistress. The whole range is shocking. I had a good look at the outfit Sara Gee had been wearing. What do those nasty flared trousers look like? Do you think people will actually buy this garbage? That's all its fit for actually, the bin bag. Seriously whoever actually employs the so-called fashion buyers at QVC needs their heads examining!

Abigail's Party is what I think you mean. And yes it is.

I wasn't thinking of that. More of an American series. Perhaps like a disaster film! There was always a drunk wife dressed up in a horrid jumpsuit or similar! These clothes would be perfect for that sort of programme.

Yep, spot on Whitesnake, a 70's mini series it is - all padded shoulders and big back combed hair with massive clip on earrings ! Perhaps the 'designer' imagines he's going "vintage ! :mysmilie_19:

(pssssst I'm not a sprout! they're next door in the scout hut !)

Just had a look online and yep that is a truly hideous collection of clothes. I just don't get why QVC can't find some decent fashion - cos that new range certainly isn't.

Dear God, I've just seen the 'range', and that's all its fit for, walking around The Range in a power cut!!! Have you seen the leopard print CATSUIT !! I'm still laughing.

I'm guessing that would be the catsuit that Catherine Huntley was wearing earlier. She was standing behind a counter so I didn't see the full effect. I bet the presenters wish they could reject the hideous items they are expected to wear.

...... I think I can knock the reminder off ... sometimes just sometimes you think a new range might be ok ..how wrong can you be ...we live in hope!!

CHuntly was on last night's L'Occitane in the leopard print version. I had the urge to wave a sachet of Whiskers at her and shout, "Here Kitty Kitty!":mysmilie_15:

I saw that - she looked great from the neck up... but from the neck down... :mysmilie_11:

I think the fashion buyers are either having a massive joke at everyone's expense, or they need to find a new job which doesn't involve fashion.

CHuntly was on last night's L'Occitane in the leopard print version. I had the urge to wave a sachet of Whiskers at her and shout, "Here Kitty Kitty!":mysmilie_15:

Well someone liked it as they posted on Facebook where could they buy it?

I saw part of the L'Occi show and I think chuntley was wearing that Cats outfit for a dare. All she needed was a black nose and whiskers and she'd have been good to go.

And now Claire The Hair is wearing it on the 9am show! Have they no shame?

I'm guessing that would be the catsuit that Catherine Huntley was wearing earlier. She was standing behind a counter so I didn't see the full effect. I bet the presenters wish they could reject the hideous items they are expected to wear.

I'll bet Chuntley was able to lick herself all over like a wee cat - she loves herself so much.

I've only recently registered to this site as I enjoy reading but wanted to be able to "like" posts as well. I still haven't figured out how to do this, or do I need to have been a member for longer before I can like things?

Below each post is a light blue bar, it will say Thank For This Post with a smile face then a hand with thumbs up Like This Post. Click one or the other, don't have to wait as far as I know.

I am watching the NV show at 5pm.Oh my god Julia Please Please wear clothes that fit you .That dress is so tight across the belly and hips. Not a good look. If you were younger you'd think she was pregnant.

It's the sausage roll look they all seem to go for on Q. Surely they don't think they look good in it?? Or does Julia think she's thirty years younger?

Latest posts

Back