Sarah Chapman TSV 30/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been tempted to try this range before but they'll have to do a very good sell to tempt me at that price. Regardeless of pro-rata value, I always think of 15ml sizes as samples and the sort of thing they give away in salons etc to try and tempt you to buy the full sizes.

Don't be fooled into thinking you'll end up with skin like Sarah Chapman if you buy this TSV! She admitted in an issue of Red magazine last year that she uses botox! A bit of a hypocrite I think, she never mentions it in her presentations does she?

Don't be fooled into thinking you'll end up with skin like Sarah Chapman if you buy this TSV! She admitted in an issue of Red magazine last year that she uses botox! A bit of a hypocrite I think, she never mentions it in her presentations does she?

Well, that explains her relatively immobile forehead but won't account for the excellent skin tone on the rest of her face though!

I was surprised to see no EP but sod it I still bought; it still represents good value given the RRP on a single one of those products.

I was surprised at the price and now no easy pay.

Yes the Botox will stop the forehead but as said her skin is gorgeous and its not that.

I don't know what you think, Donna, but it wouldn't surprise me to learn that she used a retinol product in her routine?

I think she's in her early 40s, am I right on this?

I thought the model's face looked very red after she'd slapped herself about with the roller thingy

I don't know what you think, Donna, but it wouldn't surprise me to learn that she used a retinol product in her routine?

I think she's in her early 40s, am I right on this?

Now I was thinking the same thing, peels etc as well as using her own stuff. But also usually you will find doing the salon facials they use stronger ingredients than what we get for home use.

She must be in her 40s as she says in the promo over twenty years experience.

SC used to fill in as the QVC beauty expert when Alison was away. She's a couple of years younger than Alison but seems to have worn better. :mysmilie_11:

Disappointed that this was not on easy pay. Maybe if the face roller thingy was not included that would have chopped £20 or so off the price which would have been more affordable for those that wanted it. I am sure it will be back in a month or so a few quid dearer and on easy pay, assuming it doesn't sell out which I can't see happening at that price.

I'm weak, I've ordered, but I am going to sell on the massager (I know I wouldn't keep it up) and the cleanser & the mitts (got shed loads of cleansers and use clarisonic). This should reduce the total investment to sub £45, which is more my comfort level for TSVs. I think that the overnight facial will work well over my Alpha-H.

So if anyone wants either the massager or the cleanser and mitts, please PM me!

Latest posts

Back