Shark TSV 04/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shark Anti Hair Wrap Upright Pet Vacuum with Lift-Away NZ690UKT
Item Number: 735555
QVC Price £290.00
Todays Special Value Price £179.96
P&P £0.00

Clean throughout the house, from hard floors to carpets, and from sofas to stairs, with this upright, pet-strength vacuum cleaner from Shark. The device boasts an Anti Hair Wrap feature, which will prevent brush roll clogs caused by human and pet hairs of all lengths, as well as Lift Away technology to transform itself into a hand-held cleaner. Plus, this vacuum cleaner has high efficiency anti-allergen filters, and an LED headlight to help you spy dirt and dust more easily. It's got everything you need to breeze through your cleaning in no time!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Shark Anti Hair Wrap Upright Pet Vacuum with Lift-Away NZ690UKT from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £290 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £179.97, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £110.03.

Anti Hair Wrap technology - no more unpicking hair clumps from a jammed brush bar! The clever Anti Hair Wrap technology removes hair from the brush-roll as you clean, helping you to pick up hairs throughout the house with no delays.

Two floor modes - shift from carpet to hard floor mode and back again at the touch of a button mounted on the handle. The floor modes will adjust the speed of the motorised brush roll to suit the surface you're cleaning, and the adjustable suction control helps you to clean your carpets, rugs and hard floors with just the right amount of power.

Detachable main unit - cleaning stairs, sofas, curtains and more couldn't be easier thanks to the cleaner's Lift Away Technology. It will allow you to detach from the floorhead unit to create a lightweight vacuum cleaner that can easily go wherever you need it.

Extra pet-strength power - take the pain out of cleaning up after your furry friends with this vacuum cleaner's special Turbo Pet Brush. It's a mini air-driven brush roll that's specially designed to remove embedded pet hair, perfect for lifting fur from your couch or the dog bed.

Anti-Allergen Complete Seal - make sure the dust and allergens that you're picking up along the way stay in the bin where they belong thanks to this Shark vacuum cleaner's high efficiency filters. The Anti-Allergen Complete Seal captures and traps almost all of the dust and allergens inside the vacuum, ensuring that they're not released back into the air you breathe.

• Power: 750W
  • Bin capacity: 1.1L
  • Measures (w x h x d): 28.5cm x 118cm x 26cm (11.2" x 46.5" x 10.2")
  • Weight: 5.6kg
  • Cord length: 8m (26.2')
  • Hose length: 1.5m (5')

What's in the box?

• 1 x Shark NZ690UKT vacuum cleaner
  • 1 x Multi Surface Tool
  • 1 x Crevice Tool
  • 1 x Turbo Pet Brush

All measurements are approximate

I have four Sharks..One in the bathtub…No, seriously..I do have four. One vacuum for each floor. One corded and two cordless. And a corded steam mop. After realising what a complete rip off Dyson is with their price points, I went over to Shark and essentially have not been disappointed. Well made kit with a good warranty that broadly speaking does the job to good effect. Battery life could be much better, but that’s pretty much the norm with anything cordless I’ve found. They all pick up well, which they need to do with three hairy dogs creating work for them daily. What I definitely wouldn’t do, though, is ever have a corded vacuum again. Cumbersome, difficult to manoeuvre, the cord an absolute nightmare to ‘put away and keep away’ and getting caught on things as you work. Not enough length, Mrs.,too. The holding clip they offer is useless and more often than not fails to hold the cord on the machine when not in use. Why not an opening and closing clip affixed to the machine and not on the cord? Or even better - a button recall wind in flex which would solve the above issues for me.

The little fella, Phil, is a cracking demonstrator and very much from my era of non-PC presentation. The modern era of being so desperately PC smothers me, and he is a breath of fresh air that occasionally comes in and let’s the stale yoghurt knitting stuff out of the metaphorical window of incorrectness.

Latest posts

Back