Shopping Telly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was looking for the QVC web site, did a web search and this was among them :sun: Had a nose, LMAO at the witty posts, lurked for a bit and then joined :happy:

I wanted to find out what the Beauty Day MOP TSV was before midnight, years ago, so I came across ST.com via a search engine.

How delighted was I to find this site?! It felt like I hit the jackpot what with the TSV/BCC info, sound advice and humourous posts.

I reckon it must be QVC's most valuable resource to gauge customer feeling. It's no holds barred here, so I guess you have to suck it up, QVC. Suck it up and improve for the better.

Love this place. :heart:

As I occasionally visit QVC US, one day I stumbled across a reference to the Ojon divorce, on their forum (is that why Sylvana disappeared without goodbye???!, I see...).:

Forgive my ignorance as I don't use Ojon or watch it much. However, the first time I did see it there was a dark skinned lady with long dark hair helping the guest presenter. I think he said it was his wife, though I'm totally sure. Would this be Sylvana? I've never seen her since.

......because if a qvc forum didn't exsist,I was going to set one myself.I googled qvc forum absolutely convinced one didn't exsist and hey,a whole new fantastic world opened:cool:

I've been knocking around on here for a long time too, initially I was pointed in the direction of ST.com by a very well known journalist who was helping me to sue Auction World. I remember all the original posters who are still here but many others have fallen by the wayside. Some have been banned and reinvented themselves....

Another oldie here, I found a direct link to here via California Style's website, of which I have never purchased but boy has this place led me to lots of other purchases. Still haven't left and I've stopped looking at other regular forums but this one is still near the top of my fave list, above QVCUK.

Forgive my ignorance as I don't use Ojon or watch it much. However, the first time I did see it there was a dark skinned lady with long dark hair helping the guest presenter. I think he said it was his wife, though I'm totally sure. Would this be Sylvana? I've never seen her since.

Yep - she was married to Denis (the guest).

They've now divorced and she's not quite so skinny any more...

She is now known as Sylvana Salvati and she competes in Figure Championships(bodybuilding):http://www.twixpix.com/contests/CAF09/CAF09-Fig087a.html.

I googled for a review of a product "yurs" ago and it came up with this site. Was a member before but for some unknown reason the site was down and I never came back on until recently.

I remember a particular thread "yurs" ago where two woman were arguing and the words "stupid bint" was mentioned and before you know it, it was handbags at dawn stuff!!! It was like reading an episode of Eastenders but without Sam trying to cry and unable to move her face due to the botox!!! :happy:

showing your age jabba :wink:

*cough* I sincerely hope not burlz, after acting on over 15 years of advice from QVCs resident beauty expert and having contributed what must be thousands of pounds worth of business I would like to believe that I look like a teenager despite my 49 years :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

I have been a member from the original ST forum of years and years ago, there were a handful of members then of which a very few continue to post

Like Jabba I was a member of the original ST Forum. As far as I recall I found it after hearing Paul Lavers mention it on air.

Me too..I've been the kiss of death to many a thread for nearly 8 years!

Jude xx

I've been knocking around on here for a long time too, initially I was pointed in the direction of ST.com by a very well known journalist who was helping me to sue Auction World. I remember all the original posters who are still here but many others have fallen by the wayside. Some have been banned and reinvented themselves....

We are alas very few and far between now, although, one of my dearest friends to this day is the wonderful mystryn from the original forum

I heard Shopping Telly being mentioned on TJC years ago, I think by the lovely Derek Gibbons and quickly did a search to find this fab place and have been here ever since!

Eight years ago I heard Julian & Julia both mention Shopping Telly & I joined up.

There's been a lot of comings & goings since then :thinking:

Eight years ago I heard Julian & Julia both mention Shopping Telly & I joined up.

There's been a lot of comings & goings since then :thinking:

Oooh lucky you; though to be honest I did manage to "go" earlier... :thinking:

Latest posts

Back