Shut up sara g

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if some presenters are so focused on what they are supposed to be saying, it overrides basic manners and letting the guest speak. I am currently watching Jill Franks who I'm not keen on. She is reasonably quiet today but it's the extremely intense way of speaking, almost through gritted teeth, the veins in her neck sticking out with the effort, the clawed dramatic hands, I find it uncomfortable to watch.

:clapping:

It was such a pleasure watching Julia Roberts presenting a few days ago. Calm, relaxed, informative. Made me want to know more and buy the product. Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't complain about the interrupting harpies - my bank balance certainly wouldn't!

Julia is a joy to watch, to be honest, and definitely QVC's best presenter. I never feel like she is hard-selling, more that she is simply informing and all the other presenters could learn a thing or two from her.

Sara - don't QVC provide you with a hairbrush? And surely you can choose ONE out of the array of shampoos and conditioners they sell that will stop your hair looking lifeless, dull and flyaway? Your look for the clogau gold hour this afternoon just isn't good. Get a proper stylist and colourist.

Just happened to switch onto the 11am show with Lee Hohbein to be inflicted with Sara Griffiths' interruptions and machine-gun style presentation in a constant, boring, on-edge monotone. She has now officially overtaken Debbie Flint in my unpopularity stakes. The woman can't relax. Chill, Sara, chill. They won't fire you if you don't get all the words in that the gallery tell you to, for gawds sake.

I haven't even mentioned the eyebrows, which makes even more painful viewing.

Thank goodness it's not just me! Her eyebrows are HORRENDOUS! I find myself transfixed by them! They look like they have been drawn on by a toddler with a Sharpie!

I really liked Sara when she was originally on QVC, but since she has returned I find her completely unbearable. Marverine and her are absolutely "off button presenters" for me!

I remember her hair when she was on previously - it was long and straight and dull (just like herself). Then one day she had it cut short into a very stylish bob and she looked more sophisticated, she was still dull but sophisticated dull.

Since she came back she looks and sounds like The Wild Woman of Borneo.

Latest posts

Back