Simon Biaggi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

letbuyerbeware

Registered Shopper
Just a small rant on my part but could someone influential please tell Simon that the word "and" is hand without the "h" not AAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD with a falsetto moment in the middle.
Thank you
Graham

I don't like Simon's presenting style, seems very insincere. I'm sure they are all insincere much of the time but he is too "ott" with it somehow.

I don't like Simon's presenting style, seems very insincere. I'm sure they are all insincere much of the time but he is too "ott" with it somehow.

Did you see the Christmas ornaments he presented today, the one with smudged paint on the roof tile he was cooing over. He raved about the paint work. Yes, the paint work :dull:

Did you see the Christmas ornaments he presented today, the one with smudged paint on the roof tile he was cooing over. He raved about the paint work. Yes, the paint work :dull:

Maybe he should have gone to Specsavers.

I think he's a very nice guy but I get the feeling that shopping telly isn't really up his street. He's done lots of other stuff and perhaps he's having to do this to make ends meet. I know other people have mentioned his appearance lately but tonight's the first time I've seen him in ages and I was very surprised by the heavy makeup. His colouring is naturally sallow and all that blusher made him look like an American funeral parlour had just finished with him. His energy levels seemed good though so hope he's ok.

cant stand him.

he is a know-all and i dont like how he "primes" the guests with questions

"the problem i always have with camcorders is blah blah blah does this one do that?". we're not stupid simon, please dont treat us like we are.

if he is ill then i hope he gets better. but i assume he cant be that bad seeing as he is appearing on TV though, surely?

No Im sorry dont like him much, and I agree he comes across as very insincere and IMO pretty smarmy.
Like BurlyBear said if he is ill I hope he gets better etc etc but he looks a right prat with all that make up on.

I really wish Simon would button up his shirt - his hairy chest is not a good look!!!!!!!!

oi whats wrong with hairy chests? :devil: :muscle:

if SB looks that thin on TV can you imagine how thin he must be in real life? :whew:

its funny i was saying to my mate this morning how thin he looks and that i hope he is ok, Simon is pretty un-offensive to me he doesn't make me turn over like some, and i would rather the presenter say "i have no interest in this item but, i will describe it and explain it to those that are interested" than fake some interest because it's so transparent when they do that

its funny i was saying to my mate this morning how thin he looks and that i hope he is ok, Simon is pretty un-offensive to me he doesn't make me turn over like some, and i would rather the presenter say "i have no interest in this item but, i will describe it and explain it to those that are interested" than fake some interest because it's so transparent when they do that

But isnt that what he's doing this very moment on La Q?
He's raving about a hole punchy stitchy crafty thing and how its the best thing since Warburtons - I would very much doubt that would float his actual literal boat do you?
:yawn:

Oh poor sod I bet that was scary!! :whew: Not sure that would account for the weight loss as he's looked thinner imo for a while but maybe we're all jumping to conclusions and he may just have been on a diet??

Latest posts

Back