UGH !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Just been put off my mid morning coffee.

Browsing the Meet the Presenters on Qs website - (to see what experience Ophelia has in presenting - hmmmm), I checked out DFs endless rant on her life.

TRIGGER WARNING if you are under 30 and of a sensitive nature ............THEN came into view a full on picture of Simon Biaggi in a sequinned version of Ginger Spice's Union Jack dress, which he paraded himself in at the Jubilee weekend. Give me strength.

Browsing the Meet the Presenters on Qs website - (to see what experience Ophelia has in presenting - hmmmm), I checked out DFs endless rant on her life.

TRIGGER WARNING if you are under 30 and of a sensitive nature ............THEN came into view a full on picture of Simon Biaggi in a sequinned version of Ginger Spice's Union Jack dress, which he paraded himself in at the Jubilee weekend. Give me strength.
Has delboy got a life?
I’m sure she has a store somewhere 🤣

There’s a series on BBC 1 at the moment about scammers and it’s horrific how much information can be obtained from someone’s social media account. They can target that person and any friends and family who are mentioned in their posts. I hope that Debbie is never targeted because nearly every finite detail of her life is out there for all and sundry to read. Ditto many other presenters. 😳

Clearly those that want to publish every iota of their boring lives for the world to see are brainless.

Look at my 'favourite' family - the Beckhams, every second of their lives is catalogued on social media, then shock horror the girl gets stalked at school, and a burglary takes place while they're sat watching tele. What do they expect ?? its their own ****** fault. Even yesterday a couple of Sunday papers showed Daddy and daughter on a gondola in Venice - who the f.... is interested ? so clearly their publicity agent was working overtime sending his pics to the papers. Its time the idiots in the press realised this family and their display of wealth is not popular now that hard times are knocking on the door. Rant over.

Yeah,saw it last week. Del was flashing her phone about on air and yes I felt sick🤢

Many of the QVC presenters are big fish in a small pond. I wonder if writing a blog is part of their work contract.
When, allegedly, your kids tell you not to post their kids on social media, I would call that a problem. It indicates a lack of respect and consideration for others.
I do not doubt writing a blog is in their contracts, but the frequency of posting cannot be a stipulation imo. Debs is assiduous in posting, and normally there’s a lot of it… with pics.
I expect they can let Q’s digital them do most (all?) of the work, but Debs seems very hands-on. All my opinion.

I don't think Flinty needs a contract to tell us about her life.
That's true. She's an open book that I don't want to read.

When, allegedly, your kids tell you not to post their kids on social media, I would call that a problem. It indicates a lack of respect and consideration for others.
I do not doubt writing a blog is in their contracts, but the frequency of posting cannot be a stipulation imo. Debs is assiduous in posting, and normally there’s a lot of it… with pics.
I expect they can let Q’s digital them do most (all?) of the work, but Debs seems very hands-on. All my opinion.
I don't read the blogs, but from seeing the snippets of info and pics at the bottom of the TV screen, the impression that I get is of someone who brags. I should look at her blogs and get a better idea, perhaps. The way/style of a person's writing, gives a very good insight into their character.

".....the impression that I get is of someone who brags. "

Isn't amazing how life changes. As a child I was brought up never to blow my own trumpet - i.e bragging, never be big headed or a know all. Now we live in a society that's totally the opposite ! I'm hearing that parenting is lacking in some areas that children are going to school wearing nappies, cant even say their own name, and have now idea how to use a knife and fork, so teaching them about the niceties of life is way down the list.

".....the impression that I get is of someone who brags. "

Isn't amazing how life changes. As a child I was brought up never to blow my own trumpet - i.e bragging, never be big headed or a know all. Now we live in a society that's totally the opposite ! I'm hearing that parenting is lacking in some areas that children are going to school wearing nappies, cant even say their own name, and have now idea how to use a knife and fork, so teaching them about the niceties of life is way down the list.

My friend's grandson wasn't potty trained until he was 6. His teacher had a quiet word with my friend about it but she already knew - she'd been trying to potty train him himself unsuccessfully as his parents just left him in nappies.

As my friend says, we're breeding stupid these days.

Latest posts

Back