simon wilson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He always seems to work with Roberts. I presume some of these bigger names get to choose the presenter they are most comfortable with whenever available. Similar, I guess, to Langsford always with Kabler.

He does seem a pleasant fellow. Gentle manner and a quirky vibe about him. I have never seen his other half of the business name, Butler, appear on VCQ in the 25 years or so I have watched. Presumably a sleeping partner for some years? Least, I hope it’s that reason and they didn’t have a fall out while travelling on a Luxton bus, with Simon saying : “I hate you, Butler..” and storming off…

He always seems to work with Roberts. I presume some of these bigger names get to choose the presenter they are most comfortable with whenever available. Similar, I guess, to Langsford always with Kabler.

He does seem a pleasant fellow. Gentle manner and a quirky vibe about him. I have never seen his other half of the business name, Butler, appear on VCQ in the 25 years or so I have watched. Presumably a sleeping partner for some years? Least, I hope it’s that reason and they didn’t have a fall out while travelling on a Luxton bus, with Simon saying : “I hate you, Butler..” and storming off…
Nicky Butler hasn't been involved in the business for a long time now. IIRC he has his own range of jewellery these days (or at least he did at one point) which is a much classier range than B&W

Hes a lovely chap. Very very funny and fantastic with the customers. He was closing down the Bond Street store and everything was being sold off. He was amazing and helped me choose a beautiful black linen wrap over skirt that was embellished with black embroidery and tiny black long sequins. It's beautiful. I wear it with a plan black fitted t shirt it does not need anything else.

He would have taken a photo he's very friendly and accommodating
I was lucky enough to see him in the Bond Street store and he was so lovely! Seemed a genuinely nice man:)

Attachments

• 20150401_110911 (2).jpg
    20150401_110911 (2).jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 73

Nicky Butler hasn't been involved in the business for a long time now. IIRC he has his own range of jewellery these days (or at least he did at one point) which is a much classier range than B&W
Nicky Butler is still listed as a Director of company

So why is he so tetchy on Q?
So many saying he is so lovely when they meet in person.

Perhaps he just does not like TV work, but has to do it as the name on the brand? The producers shouting in the ears of the presenters, pushing him along to the next item.

Nicky Butler, sells his range in the US on I believe HSC? His stuff is much higher end and far more expensive. He might live in the US as well?

Simon Wilson only seems to like working with Julia, which is OK and they do work well together. Why then put him on with someone he clearly can't be bothered with (Chunts) and have an awkward, teeth grinding show where people must surely turn off? I used to find SW entertaining back in the day but these days I feel the offerings are nowhere near what they were and he always seems disinterested.

The last thing I bought was a lovely flower necklace which was strung on a plastic cord (which broke). B&W wanted £26 to restring it (some beads were missing) and I was a bit peeved with that as I hadn't broken it, the cord just snapped. I didn't get it restrung, it ended up in the bin and I never bought another thing.

CC

I bought a Clogau ring a few years ago from QVC. Wear it all the time. The rose gold decorative part fell out. Clogau are fixing it at a cost of £37.50. I also had to pay for special delivery £6.00. Not impressed with the quality. I have a Black Hills gold ring that I have had far longer and also wear all the time. still perfect. Cost very little money in comparison.

I bought a Clogau ring a few years ago from QVC. Wear it all the time. The rose gold decorative part fell out. Clogau are fixing it at a cost of £37.50. I also had to pay for special delivery £6.00. Not impressed with the quality. I have a Black Hills gold ring that I have had far longer and also wear all the time. still perfect. Cost very little money in comparison.
My DD thought about buying me a Clogau ring until she looked at some in a jewellers in town and was shocked at the weight and quality. This was some years back.

My DD thought about buying me a Clogau ring until she looked at some in a jewellers in town and was shocked at the weight and quality. This was some years back.
Its a beautiful ring and very very heavy. Nice diamond good clarity. But the design is not great.Might sell it.

I adore leaves and acorns but there’s no fine detail on this ring sadly. For the price it’s a very poor show.
It wasn't meant be finely detailed. The leaves and acorns are rose gold thats been cast separately to the yellow gold ring. Then this piece is set in the yellow gold ring. Its odd I have a Black Hills gold ring that I have had for at the very least 15 years. Wear it all the time still mint condition.

It wasn't meant be finely detailed. The leaves and acorns are rose gold thats been cast separately to the yellow gold ring. Then this piece is set in the yellow gold ring. Its odd I have a Black Hills gold ring that I have had for at the very least 15 years. Wear it all the time still mint condition.
I loved the Black Hills shows.

Latest posts

Back