simon wilson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Tonight on B & W I was of the opinion that SW is losing the plot. Several times he was just blabbering and Julia had to intervene by focusing on the product. Normally when he appears its to do a 2 hour show, but perhaps he couldn't be trusted to stay the pace, so it was cut to just an hour. (still the same crap though).

Tonight on B & W I was of the opinion that SW is losing the plot. Several times he was just blabbering and Julia had to intervene by focusing on the product. Normally when he appears its to do a 2 hour show, but perhaps he couldn't be trusted to stay the pace, so it was cut to just an hour. (still the same crap though).
I didn’t watch, but it sounds like he's the same silly old fool. Has he got a fake English accent by any chance? I know he was born and grew up in Scotland, but there is no remnant of a Scottish accent which is unusual. The same for Lulu, but she can revert. Wilson is difficult to understand. He slurs his words and produces mushy 'r' sounds. I like Scottish accents. There is a Scot who sometimes reads the Sky news. He speaks beautifully, although regarding his expression, someone once said he looks like he's just dropped his pie! You can't have everything.

Whenever I see SW I think of my father in law and the early stages of his Parkinson's. I hope not tbh and that it's just Simon being Simon but I couldn't understand what he was saying. Alot of new pieces for the collectors to buy,he did an eagle brooch last year thought it was quite stunning not something I'm attracted to normally.

I watched a bit of the show and SW got a bit tetchy with Julia because she referred to a a hideous pair of unicorn earrings that would've cost almost £84 (with postage) as a somewhat "considered purchase" - understatement of the year I'd say! Anyway, he got rather bristly and banged on about how well made, exclusive they are, and how the company hasn't gone global for a reason..Julia sheepishly said at least they're on 2 ez pays yay!!!
Wind your wrinkly neck in you silly sod - your jewellery ain't all that, and it's certainly not worth those crazy prices!

I love an Octopus - well the shape anyway, but the ring was laughable, and I didn't think much to the brooch or the pendant either - they looked cheap imo. Money saved.

I bought a pair of earrings from B&W some years ago and saved them to wear until Christmas about 4 months later. The very first time I wore them they broke. A little loop which suspended a pendant drop broke in two, totally unrepairable. Waste of nearly £50. It left a nasty taste and I have not bought anything else from his range. To be fair, very little appeals to me anyway, too overstated for me.

When I first started watching qvc, around 20 years ago (around the time my husband died - so that speaks volumes), I went a bit mad (with the freedom !) and being a lover of dangly earrings I bought a few pairs of B & W - BECAUSE they were clip ons ! even back then they were over £30 but I still wear them on special occasions. He always did some brilliant earrings back in the day, but now he rarely does any earrings - even for pierced ears. Its just cheap looking tat which gets reduced later on because it doesn't sell.

I bought a pair of earrings from B&W some years ago and saved them to wear until Christmas about 4 months later. The very first time I wore them they broke. A little loop which suspended a pendant drop broke in two, totally unrepairable. Waste of nearly £50. It left a nasty taste and I have not bought anything else from his range. To be fair, very little appeals to me anyway, too overstated for me.
His jewellery is raided from Pat Butchers jewellery box.

Hubby had a routine appointment at the Royal Brompton hospital which is right near the B&W Fulham Road shop. As I passed by, I was thinking I’d never seen Simon in the shop and the door opened and he walked out! It was my birthday and I wanted to ask for a photo, but I would have felt like I should buy something and I didn’t want to just for the sake of it, especially if I didn’t like anything.

On the way back, I had a look in the window and there he was again adjusting something on a mannequin. He really is hands on.

Hes a lovely chap. Very very funny and fantastic with the customers. He was closing down the Bond Street store and everything was being sold off. He was amazing and helped me choose a beautiful black linen wrap over skirt that was embellished with black embroidery and tiny black long sequins. It's beautiful. I wear it with a plan black fitted t shirt it does not need anything else.

Hubby had a routine appointment at the Royal Brompton hospital which is right near the B&W Fulham Road shop. As I passed by, I was thinking I’d never seen Simon in the shop and the door opened and he walked out! It was my birthday and I wanted to ask for a photo, but I would have felt like I should buy something and I didn’t want to just for the sake of it, especially if I didn’t like anything.

On the way back, I had a look in the window and there he was again adjusting something on a mannequin. He really is hands on.
He would have taken a photo he's very friendly and accommodating

He would have taken a photo he's very friendly and accommodating
Does he look similar IRL as on telly? He seems somewhat skeletoresque on telly?

Does that shop contain the same Butcher jewelery as Q? #octopus ring?????

Latest posts

Back