Size 12!!!!!! do arms have their own sizes now?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I like Jilly H but have always thought she was outside the Q size range as she never prades around in the clothes or mentions her dress size.

she has just said she is wearing a size 12 but when I looked at the reviews the majority complained about the size with one person saying she was a14 and a 20 was too tight.

someone is telling porkie pies or did she mean 12 each arm!

Why say something that's obviously not true! Not being mean but she's not seen size 12 for a long time! I know they are desperate to get rid of the clearance fashion but surely there are limits to what they think we will believe.

Now Im no Charlie Brooks, not familiar with womens measurements but think jilly a generous size 12. Shes beautiful and always has been. I like her more now she is comfy and relaxed and a few pounds makes her seem less vain than some other presenters.

I agree she is lovely looking. Mind you I'll never see a size 12 again so maybe it's just sour grapes on my part x

Just wondering but is it possible that the camera makes her look bigger then size 12 to us and she really is a size 12?
I have heard somewhere that the camera makes you look bigger, but seriously do not know if that is just an excuse

well i watched jilly earlier & the sizing for a 38 inch chest on one dress was an 18 & on another dress withing the same range the 38 inch chest was a 14 .. so if thats anything to go buy she could have very well been in a size 12

I'm sure Jilly has said,in the past,that she is a 14/16.

She's beautiful no matter what size she is & I remember,several years ago,Ali Young saying that Jilly was QVC's most beautiful presenter.

I caught a bit of this and I'm sure she said that she would normally wear the 14 but there wasn't one. She then went on to say something like this goes to show if you really want it, but your size has sold out, you can make do with a diff size.

I'm a 14 and she's a lot bigger than me. I'd say my size before dieting when I was 4 stone heavier and a 20. She wore the Tiana B TSV before Xmas and her arms and stomach looked terrible in it. I felt really sorry for her, if it had of been me, I'd have refused to wear it. Not slating her at all. She is an attractive lady who is on the larger side. She opens herself up for it when she says she's a 12 though - no way! She's bigger than Debbie F and when she's honest she says she's a 16. Jilly's height helps her carry off her weight but she so isn't a 12. Why can't she just be honest? It's much worse to lie when we can see the truth ourselves!

Just wondering but is it possible that the camera makes her look bigger then size 12 to us and she really is a size 12?
I have heard somewhere that the camera makes you look bigger, but seriously do not know if that is just an excuse

it was the fact that the reviews made a big point that the sizing was way off which would mean Jilly was really an extra small

Debbie Flint has the best figure of any presenter on qvc, pity she is so bossy because she is my ideal women, red hair, gorgeous curves, lovely eyes then she spoils it by behaving like a timeshare shark.

The camera can add on 14 lbs, has anyone met a celebrity and they are tiny in real life? My sister was on a train in London a few weeks back and Kelly Brook sat opposite her. She said Kelly was tiny in real life (I always thought she was quite curvaceous and maybe a size 10/12) but my sis said that she must have been a size 6.

I think it could be possible that JH is a size 12, however, presenters need to be more honest about sizing. If it is on the small side, then say it is instead of shoppers having to rely on reviews for sizing enquiries.

She certainly doesn't look a 12 but she might be a. QVc 12. There sizes are very generous.

Why can't QVC just state the same sizes as high street, i.e. 10, 12, 14, 16 etc. Why does it always have to be XS, S, M, L, XL? I've never ordered clothes from QVC because of the sizing they use.

The camera can add on 14 lbs, has anyone met a celebrity and they are tiny in real life? My sister was on a train in London a few weeks back and Kelly Brook sat opposite her. She said Kelly was tiny in real life (I always thought she was quite curvaceous and maybe a size 10/12) but my sis said that she must have been a size 6.

I think it could be possible that JH is a size 12, however, presenters need to be more honest about sizing. If it is on the small side, then say it is instead of shoppers having to rely on reviews for sizing enquiries.

Yes its true that TV adds on the pounds. Last Sunday we went out for lunch and sitting at the next table was an actor from a TV soap. He was tiny, a skinny little thing.
Also a few years ago I took a few clients from where I worked to the recording of a TV chat show. When the show was aired the opening shot was of me sitting in the audience and they also zoomed in, I was mortified because it made me look bigger than I was. To rub salt into the wound, my mugshot was seen a couple of times during the showing and each time I cringed.

Jilly does look bigger than julia, although its hard to tell with jilly as she often doesnt get up from the 'stool' where as Julia often stands up to show off an item. I dont know what size you would say debbie 'finger' flint is? but whatever size she is V v sexy

Debbie looks about a. 14 /16 to me. I think she could look good if she lost the leggings, they do her no favours.

Latest posts

Back