Skechers show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a pair of Skechers shape up trainers and I can honestly say they are the most comfy trainers I have ever had on my feet. I have avoided trainers as I found them to be very uncomfortable but these are great.
They do take a bit of getting used to and I think they work because you HAVE to walk correctly in them. I can feel my calf's tightening when I have them on but am a long way from having anything like a J-Lo bottom !!!
They are not the most attractive footwear around but f your after comfort with the added benefit of improving your posture then I could recommend them, a couple of people at work have gone out and got some after seeing mine and hearing me go on about the comfort and they all agree they are comfortable.

Have been wanting to try shape up/tone ups for ages but without wanting to waste the money if I don't like them or can't get on with them, so am quite chuffed to be able to use their money back guarantee.

Delh - are the heels as big as they look in the pix and do they have a slightly rounded/rocker shape to them? Can imagine they'll feel weird.

Have been wanting to try shape up/tone ups for ages but without wanting to waste the money if I don't like them or can't get on with them, so am quite chuffed to be able to use their money back guarantee.

Delh - are the heels as big as they look in the pix and do they have a slightly rounded/rocker shape to them? Can imagine they'll feel weird.

they are a rocker shape, think thats how they work as you have to walk correctly in them or you fall over:happy: and you could never describe them as "delicate" as they are quite "clumpy" I wear them for work as I am on my feet most of the day and even after a very long day my feet and legs dont ache like they used to. The first week or so I would say dont wear them for more than 30 minutes think thats what the recommendation is but once you are used to them it is like walking on air

Oh I know that but Ian does it so fast! I think your brill as well Sazza.

Yes he is very fast but the point I was making was that everyone can use the search engine to see if items are there or whether QVC are still hiding them. :nod:

I have to say that I think Sketchers look really naff. They look cheap and bulky IMO - almost like kids shoes. I agree the new Reebok range is much nicer.

Never been accused of having "naff" shoes before:giggle:

As I said they are very comfortable and all I can say is that having seen both and tried both on I went with the Sketchers, the Reebok ones are just as bulky the design principle of all these "fitness" shoes is essentially the same, they are designed to "force" you into a correct stance and to stretch the muscles of the legs.

I have sketchers fit flops (bought for me, I'm a size 6 these are a 5 & fit perfect) & avon pink fit flops (not on website at moment, these are a 6/7 & a little bit big at the back but still ok to wear) which were £10 & have last week ordered the silver avon fit flops for £10 in size 4/5 to see if they fit ok otherwise will be swapping for a 6/7. All of them are comfortable to wear & I can feel a difference to my legs.

Am quite tempted by the sparkly flip flops (the ones that look identical to Fit Flops). Have seen them (the Skechers) cheaper online, but I guess I'd lose benefit of being able to send them back if I don't like them.

Aren't really keen on the trainers, as to me, they look a bit like surgical shoes, but each to their own.

Still.....£35 for a pair of flip flops? Hmmmm

Am quite tempted by the sparkly flip flops (the ones that look identical to Fit Flops). Have seen them (the Skechers) cheaper online, but I guess I'd lose benefit of being able to send them back if I don't like them.

Aren't really keen on the trainers, as to me, they look a bit like surgical shoes, but each to their own.

Still.....£35 for a pair of flip flops? Hmmmm

Avon have them at £10 http://avonshop.co.uk/shop/product.asp?pf_id=34570&from=search&find_spec=flops&pagenum=1

AND you still have your money back guarantee for 90 DAYS http://avonshop.co.uk/shop/assist_returns.asp

Does this brand tend to be true to size please?

I tried a pair on in the Ashford outlet. I'm a size 5 or 5 1/2 normally and the 5 was fine but they were just too wide for me (I was trying on a slip-on pair). Shame as they looked great with the tattoo design. Maybe the lace-up versions would fit narrow feet better but I already have a cute sparkly pair of trainers from GAP Kids :cool:

As I get older I think I am turning into a cross between Sue Pollard and Helena Bonham Carter when it comes to my style LOL :grin:

I have a pair of orginal fitflops.Don't know if they do anything for you - but they are comfy.

all this talk lately of skechers,has made me get them out the cupboard - and I've loved wearing them this week.

so much so, I ordered another pair, using my Paypal stash from the boots website :happy:

I did catch a bit of the skechers show - but as they are the same price (roughly) as the fitflops - I'd much rather have the orginal.

We have sold a few of the £10 Avon flip flops , not had any returns as yet early comments are they are very comfy and well worth £10

Caught a bit of this show by accident - nice to see some shoes by a different name. However, was a bit surprised by one of Debbie's comments. Did she really mean that it's okay for you to buy shoes, wear them to a barbecue, then decide they're quite not right for you and send them back?

Caught a bit of this show by accident - nice to see some shoes by a different name. However, was a bit surprised by one of Debbie's comments. Did she really mean that it's okay for you to buy shoes, wear them to a barbecue, then decide they're quite not right for you and send them back?

If you like you could wear them every day and every night provided they are returned within 30 days :tongue:

:up:

There are two styles that are practically identical to Fitflops - how on earth do they get a way with that? One has obviously copied the other, I don't know which? Anyway, I like the Candy Bar in bronze, very nicey :happy:
Not buying anything though, until the proposed 'austerity measures' and their implications become clearer :thinking:

Judging by the state of some of the shoes at the Warrington outlet this is exactly what happens...there were many pairs of exceedingly well worn Markons when I went replete with bunion marks and unidentifiable stains - who in their right mind would buy shoes like that, even at an outlet price? :bandit::giggle:

Latest posts

Back