Skechers TSV 08/04/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had some elastic sandals once (not Skechers) and they caused swelling and felt as if my foot was moving forwards the whole time but the sandal wasn’t!

They remind me a bit of a brand QVC had for a while...

It was a family company and the daughter was the BA - curly haired and v bubbly - and all of their offering seemed to be elasticated shoes/sandals in bright colours?!

Or have I dreamt that?!

I had some elastic sandals once (not Skechers) and they caused swelling and felt as if my foot was moving forwards the whole time but the sandal wasn’t!

They remind me a bit of a brand QVC had for a while...

It was a family company and the daughter was the BA - curly haired and v bubbly - and all of their offering seemed to be elasticated shoes/sandals in bright colours?!

Or have I dreamt that?!
they still sell adesso shoes

Well, mine arrived today. Ordered the red, which is more orange than red. But still a nice colour. Ordered a size 3 but should have known better when the BA said go down a size if you normally wear a half size. More like a size 4, and to top it off, the front strap isn't connected to the sole properly and there is a gap.
Back they go!

Well, mine arrived today. Ordered the red, which is more orange than red. But still a nice colour. Ordered a size 3 but should have known better when the BA said go down a size if you normally wear a half size. More like a size 4, and to top it off, the front strap isn't connected to the sole properly and there is a gap.
Back they go!
I am like you, a size 3 I can't go down unless I move into the children's' range. Hence, I just don't buy Stretchers. I have tried on in a Stretchers store and left without buying.

Latest posts

Back