Skechers TSV 08/04/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Reggae Slim Sandal

Attachments

• Skechers TSV 1.jpg
    Skechers TSV 1.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 173
For me it would depend on the footbed. I tried a pair of their sandals with a knobbly footbed which was like having you own bed of nails permanently at the end of your ankles.

Black sandals aren't of interest to me but I understand some might need them for work. To me sandals = summer = light or bright colours.

I don't know what has come over me, but I quite like them. :eek:

I've problems with my left foot at the moment, waiting for ultra sound, and need comfy low heeled sandals. I know I am not going to order them though, as LATI says, outward postage, which I can claim back, but more than likely return postage when I find they don't fit.

Skechers Reggae Slim Sandal
Item Number: 192211
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

Prepare to pack your boots and bulky shoes in the back of your wardrobe the sunshine has arrived, and that means one thing - sandal season! Enjoy the warmer weather in style with these Skechers Reggae Slim Sandals, featuring a sporty slingback design with Memory Foam cushioned footbeds and a stretch fabric to keep your feet feeling supported throughout the day.

The perfect pair - Skechers have come up trumps with these versatile sandals, as they team beautifully with everything from cropped jeans to maxi skirts and dresses. Our top tip: pop them in your suitcase for the ultimate holiday shoe you'll wear daily.

Shades to suit you - with six colourways to choose from, you'll be spoilt for choice! Go for Black, Taupe or Navy if you can't resist a classic neutral, or if you love a pop of colour, take a look at Olive, Red and Blue.

• Memory Foam full length cushioned and contoured footbed for added comfort and support
  • Shock-absorbing midsole
  • Stretch fabric strap upper with a synthetic sling-back strap
  • Flexible rubber traction outsole
  • Machine washable on a cool wash, then air dry
  • Crafted with 10% vegan materials
  • Built in heel height: 2.5cm (1")

Colour options:

• Black
  • Olive
  • Navy
  • Red
  • Blue
  • Taupe

All measurements are approximate

There doesn't seem to be any fastening so I should think they’d be hard to get on. The straps nearest the ankle being either tight, so hard to get your foot in, or loose enough to let you but would look slack in time

Latest posts

Back