• TSV 5.png
    TSV 5.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
Skechers GOWalk Flex Slide Sandal
Item Number: 199862
QVC Price £45.96
Todays Special Value Price £34.47
P&P £3.95

Slip on comfort and get started with your day with the Skechers Go Walk Flex Slide Sandals. Featuring cross-strap band uppers, contoured Goga Mat footbeds, lightweight Ultra Go cushioning and flexible traction outsoles, these sandals are ideal for daily use. Whether you're running errands, enjoying a leisurely garden stroll or pottering about the house, their versatility knows no bounds. Keep them by the front or back door to slip on quick, whenever you need to.
How to wear them - these slide sandals can be easily paired with a wide range of outfits, from your everyday casualwear to holiday attire. We especially like the idea of teaming them with jeans and a top, sporty athleisure clothing and floaty summer dresses. You could even pop them on with your pyjamas and use them as a house slipper!
Choose your colour - take your pick from classic Navy or easy-to-wear Black if you want something that will go with everything. Or freshen things up with pastel Pink or light Grey.
Your perfect fit - this style is true to size, so select your usual shoe size for the perfect fit.
  • Goga Mat footbeds
  • Lightweight Ultra Go cushioning
  • Flexible traction outsoles
  • Cross-over band uppers with Skechers 'S' logo detail
  • Upper: textile; inner and outer: manmade
  • Heel height: 4cm (1.6")
  • Machine washable
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Grey
  • Navy
  • Pink
All measurements are approximate

If I hadn’t wrecked my big toenails breaking in a pair of new Doc Martens these would be quite tempting.
A sub ungal haematoma unfortunately is going to take months to grow out.
Might need to buy some ugly clogs to hide them . 🤢

If I hadn’t wrecked my big toenails breaking in a pair of new Doc Martens these would be quite tempting.
A sub ungal haematoma unfortunately is going to take months to grow out.
Might need to buy some ugly clogs to hide them . 🤢
Can’t you just paint over with a good deep red varnish?

Latest posts

Back