Smashbox TSV December 17th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the SB eyelash comb and brush from JBD last year and i find its great for seperating eyelashes when using a thicker mascara infact any mascara - makes my lashes look great(even though i say so myself!! - i'm shy you knowx) Linda

I bought the SB eyelash comb and brush from JBD last year and i find its great for seperating eyelashes when using a thicker mascara infact any mascara - makes my lashes look great(even though i say so myself!! - i'm shy you knowx) Linda

Have you tried a 'savvylash' - I used to use a pointy nail file for separating my lashes (a bit dangerous) till I had a make over at a salon and the 'artiste' used a savvylash on me - the best thing since sliced bread in my opinion.
:r2:

Have you tried a 'savvylash' - I used to use a pointy nail file for separating my lashes (a bit dangerous) till I had a make over at a salon and the 'artiste' used a savvylash on me - the best thing since sliced bread in my opinion.

Whats a savvylash please?

www.savvylash.co.uk

Have a look on here - I tried to copy and paste the picture and description but I am so not techy it would not work - sorry.

It is a plastic pointy tool you use to separate your lashes - I cannot be without mine now and have to keep one as a spare just in case I break or lose my original.

Rosey - i've had a look at the website(thanks for the link) - this looks interesting i can see how it seperates the lashes but how does it help with volume? Linda

Rosey - i've had a look at the website(thanks for the link) - this looks interesting i can see how it seperates the lashes but how does it help with volume? Linda

Linda, I think because you can separate them between coats you can get the second coat more around each lash rather than it just clumping two or so lashes tobether - I am only guessing as I tend to only thiink of it for separating the lashes.

I have used a lash comb for years. The one I use is a Tweezerman one, had it no idea how long???? It has very fine metal teeth and you just comb through after using mascara, better when mascara is still wet by the way.

Jayne/Donna or any other SB experts. Can you advise the colour of the shadow liner - i've got FanClub from a previous TSV (love it) is this one different? and would it suit Hazel eyes? - the fan club just pops the colour of my eyes(hazel). Many Thanks Lindax

Many Thanks to Sazza for the TSV info - here's hoping for easypay!! Lindax

Hi Linda - we have Hollywood in the Rapture Gift of Glow Collection, which I must admit I haven't had much time to look at yet - it comes with a lovely pink shadow liner brush.

I have only looked at the bag yet - which is very pretty (matches the Rapture Brush bag)

Will have a look next week - colour is described as dark warm brown and I think it is a melted chocolate colour - slightly darker than fanclub.

Smashbox are bringing out a range of colours in this product in the Spring - at the moment Spotlight is exclusive to QVC - it looks lovely :)

I have used a lash comb for years. The one I use is a Tweezerman one, had it no idea how long???? It has very fine metal teeth and you just comb through after using mascara, better when mascara is still wet by the way.

Hi Donna

Wonder if you would mind looking at this link and telling me if this is the lash comb you use?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00018TMM8/

I have taken the recommendation of lots of the crowd in here and not been steered wrong yet and this product seems a really good idea and easy to use. I can see the idea behind the Savvylash too, but I just know that I am going to end up with an eyeball on the end of that point one morning when I am rushing to get my slap on to go to the Rovers :3:

Bet

Linda, I think because you can separate them between coats you can get the second coat more around each lash rather than it just clumping two or so lashes tobether - I am only guessing as I tend to only thiink of it for separating the lashes.

Thanks Roseyx Linda

Hi Linda - we have Hollywood in the Rapture Gift of Glow Collection, which I must admit I haven't had much time to look at yet - it comes with a lovely pink shadow liner brush.

I have only looked at the bag yet - which is very pretty (matches the Rapture Brush bag)

Will have a look next week - colour is described as dark warm brown and I think it is a melted chocolate colour - slightly darker than fanclub.

Smashbox are bringing out a range of colours in this product in the Spring - at the moment Spotlight is exclusive to QVC - it looks lovely :)

Many Thanks Jayne - as i said in a previous thread i love the new SB Muse Spring 2009 collection but i'm not finished with the SB Rapture Collection yet, i had a quick look at the Rapture Gift of Glow Collection but will revisit it now. I am really loving these shadow/liners so will be looking out on JBD for the range of colours you mention coming out in the Spring. Congratulations to your lovely website for,IMO, having a better range of SB products than a large retailer like QVC and a very easy to follow description of all Smashbox collections - i didnt fully understand the SB concept(four collections per year) until visiting your website. You and the team describe everything wonderfullyx Linda

Hi Donna

Wonder if you would mind looking at this link and telling me if this is the lash comb you use?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00018TMM8/

I have taken the recommendation of lots of the crowd in here and not been steered wrong yet and this product seems a really good idea and easy to use. I can see the idea behind the Savvylash too, but I just know that I am going to end up with an eyeball on the end of that point one morning when I am rushing to get my slap on to go to the Rovers :3:

Bet

Yes mine is like that only the handle is thinner. But as I said had mine for a very long time. I do clean it by the when with eye makeup remover.

www.savvylash.co.uk

Have a look on here - I tried to copy and paste the picture and description but I am so not techy it would not work - sorry.

It is a plastic pointy tool you use to separate your lashes - I cannot be without mine now and have to keep one as a spare just in case I break or lose my original.

Thanks hun for the link. Off to look now :)

Latest posts

Back