Smashbox US TSV e-mail...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
says it's going to include a travel size halo powder and brush! *drool*!!

:clapping:

I'll be watching on the 13th (I think!) to see what's in it.

Tx

Just checked my mail again and it's on the 7th, not the 13th :tongue2:

OK I got this email as did people who post on QVC US community board.

Total confusion by all.

Say TSV saturday 7th July. The 7th is a Tuesday.
They have shows all day on the Monday and Tuesday 6th and 7th.

The TSV is suppose to be the 27th July.

The above are all for the US not the UK. We still have no word of when our TSV is. I would have thought since July is beauty month. But no sign of it.

The Travel Size Halo is being sold on its own at $33. It does say TVS which gives the impression the Halo Travel Size is the TSV on its own. Does not mention a kit name there are two suggestions on the board for which one it is.

A seven piece kit backstage basics.

Or a nine piece collection with a different name.

OK I got this email as did people who post on QVC US community board.

Total confusion by all.

Say TSV saturday 7th July. The 7th is a Tuesday.
They have shows all day on the Monday and Tuesday 6th and 7th.

The TSV is suppose to be the 27th July.

The above are all for the US not the UK. We still have no word of when our TSV is. I would have thought since July is beauty month. But no sign of it.

The Travel Size Halo is being sold on its own at $33. It does say TVS which gives the impression the Halo Travel Size is the TSV on its own. Does not mention a kit name there are two suggestions on the board for which one it is.

A seven piece kit backstage basics.

Or a nine piece collection with a different name.

ive been reading the same donna thaught it was wierd.
i would have thaught if we were going to get this tsv here it would have been in july too cos of beauty month! but no, and then were having a laura geller tsv in august too!i wonder if we will get this tsv ?shame if we dont

i checked the qvc tv guide and we have smashbox shows here on sunday 2nd august!NOT at midnight though so not a tsv day.wonder if well just get the halo to go as a individual item

I would - a travel sized halo would be perfect - hope we get that over here soon. Would be nice to get some other items in a kit as well.

If this is our TSV then I'll skip it (which would make it about three SB TSV's in a row I've skipped). I like Halo well enough but I still have tons and I'd be far more interested in a travel BnB from Laura Geller instead to be honest. Also, getting one product seems like a bit of a gyp, I know it's cheaper etc but i want shedloads of stuff in a TSV, otherwise what's to get all excited about?! :thinking2:

Tx

i want shedloads of stuff in a TSV, otherwise what's to get all excited about?! :thinking2:

Tx

Haha and what would Ali Young have to talk about if not 'these items are free'!

Perhaps the brush is 'free'......

Haha and what would Ali Young have to talk about if not 'these items are free'!

Perhaps the brush is 'free'......

The flaming brush should be free; it's rubbish! IMO you're better off seeking out some decent synthetic brushes online. I think JBD still do the Ultimate range.

Reading QVC community board this is 1/3 of the size of the normal not even a half size. many people over there not happy at all. The thinking seems to be perhaps they(Smashbox) could not get the supply of the real TSV. So put this on as a stop gap.

Latest posts

Back