Snippet about lulu g

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like my £20 bag from Next! Each to their own I say, if you like it and can afford it, buy it! Simples.

I agree. For some products like Bobbi Brown, Baressentials ? and L'Occitane QVC is good. However, for status items like handbags and jewellery, QVC is the kiss of death. I used to have some Lulu Guinness bags, but now she is on QVC flogging them to the grannies up north I'm not interested - same goes with Lola Rose, which was only sold in high end boutiques and department stores.

I like buying from niche/unusual/small designers and hate it when a brand I have liked and collected suddenly becomes ubiquitous and known by people who aren't really into fashion.

I am totally and utterly offended by this post
DISLIKE

I struggle to understand why fashionistas would be watching a shopping channel in the first place!
PS I live near Bicester shopping Village and it is staffed by students who are the only people prepared to get out of bed for the paltry wages paid there, which probably accounts for the poor customer service- I can't stand the place!!!!

How condescending and snobbish

Very!

I just buy things if I like them, whether I'm considered a suitable person to buy them or not! And if I can purchase things I enjoy at a good price from qvc rather than experiencing the perceived kudos of swishing out of an exclusive boutique then great!

"fashionistas" lol how ridiculously shallow! I guess they will catch up with the rest of us and grow up one day

Latest posts

Back