Presenter: Rezzy Ghadjar

Have found that she has been previously a Q Fitness Expert for the ‘X Bike’

Just pursuing the TV guide noted:
Cuddl Duds
16/12/21, 14:00-15:00
Presenter: Rezzy Ghadjar

Have found that she has been previously a Q Fitness Expert for the ‘X Bike’

🤔

She was also a regular presenter on bid tv!
Selly telly almost operates like a closed shop. You can only work in selly telly if you have experience working in selly telly.
When they recruit from outside nowadays I think they want experience of live show presenting with a talkback earpiece.
Trying to say one thing while someone is constantly talking to you at the same time is difficult, so I can see why...but it means you are generally looking in a small pool of talent, with the main source being outcasts of failed selly telly channels, where the struggle to survive resulted in increasing levels of hype, aggression and disingenuous behaviour. This seems to me why several of the previously moderate presenters at Q have become ever more unwatchable.
Bid appears to be surviving in spirit on both IW and Q, unfortunately.

Micheal is the most 'moderate' presenter, along with Jill, although out of the blue, Micheal can start shouting and practically ranting. Jill is insistent at times, but more toned down, but now I come to think of it, Charlie is fairly laid back and always communicating with his earpiece.

Selly telly almost operates like a closed shop. You can only work in selly telly if you have experience working in selly telly.
When they recruit from outside nowadays I think they want experience of live show presenting with a talkback earpiece.
Trying to say one thing while someone is constantly talking to you at the same time is difficult, so I can see why...but it means you are generally looking in a small pool of talent, with the main source being outcasts of failed selly telly channels, where the struggle to survive resulted in increasing levels of hype, aggression and disingenuous behaviour. This seems to me why several of the previously moderate presenters at Q have become ever more unwatchable.
Bid appears to be surviving in spirit on both IW and Q, unfortunately.
I'm a mother, & now a granny, I was also a teacher so can do this while standing on one leg whistling Dixie. I wonder if the Q would take me on as a new, albeit old, tat peddler 🤔 This sounds as though I don't give anyone my full attention, I do but have trained myself to aurally & verbally multitask.

Last edited:
And of course being female multitasking is our middle name, most of us can use a washer and dryer and oven either simultaneously or so quickly blink and you miss us.

Mr L is very good at chores but dear lord it’s one thing at a time (he says slower but more thorough). He had an inability to lift a pan off the stove and switch the gas burner off at the same time, the flame is burning until he has drained spuds or sorted boiled eggs, same with the oven or grill - once forgot about the grill until the pan melted! Don’t even think of watching him ironing a duvet cover!

And of course being female multitasking is our middle name, most of us can use a washer and dryer and oven either simultaneously or so quickly blink and you miss us.

Mr L is very good at chores but dear lord it’s one thing at a time (he says slower but more thorough). He had an inability to lift a pan off the stove and switch the gas burner off at the same time, the flame is burning until he has drained spuds or sorted boiled eggs, same with the oven or grill - once forgot about the grill until the pan melted! Don’t even think of watching him ironing a duvet cover!
It's good of him to do kitchen tasks. Some men refuse, saying they don't know how !

Any idea who the new woman is on the style channel?
Thought it was a one off due to Covid staff shortages but she’s on there now with Katy Pemberton doing Centigrade.
She’s tall/long hair/white /30s/southern accent.
Maybe it’s a trial run/ probationary period?

Any idea who the new woman is on the style channel?
Thought it was a one off due to Covid staff shortages but she’s on there now with Katy Pemberton doing Centigrade.
She’s tall/long hair/white /30s/southern accent.
Maybe it’s a trial run/ probationary period?
I think I have seen her before but can't remember her name.

She was on the main channel the other day. I had it on in the background but I think she’s better than the other two new ones. She must be, because I didn’t switch channels. 😉

Latest posts

Back