Somebody please buy Adina a dictionary

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not even a search of Murat? That's his name I think. Don't ask his surname :p

Murat Akgun

But yes, I've searched his name, 'Turkish Diaspore mine closure', 'Colour Change Diaspore Mine closure', 'Zultanite Mine closure', etc etc. Nothing whatsoever comes up - oh, apart from a page on the Gemporia website explaining that the Csarite mine has closed................. How coincidental.........

Murat Akgun

But yes, I've searched his name, 'Turkish Diaspore mine closure', 'Colour Change Diaspore Mine closure', 'Zultanite Mine closure', etc etc. Nothing whatsoever comes up - oh, apart from a page on the Gemporia website explaining that the Csarite mine has closed................. How coincidental.........
I'm probably in the minority here, but I've never liked 'Csarite'. A horrible, muddy colour except for the larger stones, which have colour-changing properties. Also in its favour, it's a one-location stone (so far).

I'm probably in the minority here, but I've never liked 'Csarite'. A horrible, muddy colour except for the larger stones, which have colour-changing properties. Also in its favour, it's a one-location stone (so far).

It's nicer in the flesh than it is in screen. It's more of a champagne quartz kind of colour, with good colour change that switch from a pastel green to a pinkish hue in daylight.

I'd far rather have Csarite than a Diamond or Ruby. Those are two of the most overrated stones in the industry in my opinion.

It's nicer in the flesh than it is in screen. It's more of a champagne quartz kind of colour, with good colour change that switch from a pastel green to a pinkish hue in daylight.

I'd far rather have Csarite than a Diamond or Ruby. Those are two of the most overrated stones in the industry in my opinion.
I agree - seeing it on screen didn't do Csarite any favours, you needed to see it in the flesh. In fact, when I bought a Csarite ring years ago when they were showcasing the stuff with Murat in the studio I'd almost decided to send it back even before it arrived. Yes, I'd bought into the 'hype' and thought I'd give it a go, as it was a different stone. But when it arrived, and I saw the actual colour change, I changed my mind.

Csarite has comparative rarity going for it, unlike Rubies or Diamonds, but with jewellery, like everything else, it's a matter of personal taste!

I agree - seeing it on screen didn't do Csarite any favours, you needed to see it in the flesh. In fact, when I bought a Csarite ring years ago when they were showcasing the stuff with Murat in the studio I'd almost decided to send it back even before it arrived. Yes, I'd bought into the 'hype' and thought I'd give it a go, as it was a different stone. But when it arrived, and I saw the actual colour change, I changed my mind.
I've never seen it in reality, obviously the screen doesn't do it justice.

Murat Akgun

Again, if I recall correctly, 'you' have to pay to be at the top of a google search, yes? If that be the case, Gemporia must pay a fair bit. I've looked for stones etc and the amount of times Gemporia pops up, even if I wanted an independent viewpoint.

Yes, I'd bought into the 'hype' and thought I'd give it a go
That's when I bought mine, when it was the bee's knees and the best thing since sliced bread. I only have the one piece though, a ring.

I've never seen it in reality, obviously the screen doesn't do it justice.
As the company, across its platforms, say about virtually every stone, due to the lights.

Hattie is amazing at her ability to speak at an amazing speed 😅, combined with alternative pronunciation it is challenging to understand at times.

Tuned in the other day to be bombarded by the amazing opportunity to get…. ”NAVIBIAN diamonds” Hattie was hyperventilating to promote.
I make mistakes In English as its not my native language, but at times hearing Labradorite being called “Labrodite” or the ever involving term of nacre describing pearls 😅😂 is somewhat jarring even to my ears.

It is s so funny to hear the word “nacre” pronounced as a noise a tractor makes 😅, someone send an internet dictionary link to help the confused presenters,
She's on either speed or coke... And that face is botoxed beyond belief now.

BB, before Botox and AB, after Botox....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240502_171320_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240502_171320_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240502_171347_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240502_171347_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 0
I bought into the hype too.

One of the most disappointing rings in my jewellery box. A "dirty" yellowish body colour with the merest hint of a colour shift. Crap baguette cut diamonds on the shoulders too.

This was back when they were sending Lynne and Adina to the mine. So I wasn't in the habit of returning items back then.

(I'm a more savvy shopper these days).

BB, before Botox and AB, after Botox....
I suspect there's been a bit more than Botox involved there. And I don't mean the diving face first into Kati's Visage range 🤡

BS.

The mine supposedly closed a few years ago and they urged everyone to buy it - yet the supply of Csarite (Colour Change Diaspore) never stopped.

The mine then supposedly re-opened.

Now it's supposedly closing AGAIN.

Yet NOTHING can be found on Google about this 'mine closure'.
Rather like every shopping channel presenter loudly screeching that Tanzanite was on the cusp of selling out for at least the last 12 years or so

I bought into the hype too.

One of the most disappointing rings in my jewellery box. A "dirty" yellowish body colour with the merest hint of a colour shift. Crap baguette cut diamonds on the shoulders too.

This was back when they were sending Lynne and Adina to the mine. So I wasn't in the habit of returning items back then.

(I'm a more savvy shopper these days).
That's such a shame, because when there is a colour shift, the flashes of reds and greens are very attractive indeed, just like when a clean white diamond shows flashes of different colours as you move the stone. But I think by the time they were selling Csarite their quality was already beginning to get 'iffy': if you were fortunate, you still received something fully as described and worth the money, but all too often this wasn't the case (as in the case of your piece) - and as an aside, the metal weights had also begun to get thinner. My Csarite ring was bought years ago, is a bright, clear 'champagne' colour stone and I've worn it a lot and been happy with it, but sadly, since then, the whole Gemporia scene has changed and this is why I don't buy today - I would not feel confident that what I received would be anywhere near the same quality described on screen.

Sad state of affairs because I used to buy from Gemporia and be very pleased with the items when they arrived, but that all changed - and after receiving a couple of items that were nothing like the quality of the description and both of them needed to be sent back, it put me off buying any more.

Last edited:
That's such a shame, because when there is a colour shift, the flashes of reds and greens are very attractive indeed, just like when a clean white diamond shows flashes of different colours as you move the stone. But I think by the time they were selling Csarite their quality was already beginning to get 'iffy': if you were fortunate, you still received something fully as described and worth the money, but all too often this wasn't the case (as in the case of your piece) - and as an aside, the metal weights had also begun to get thinner. My Csarite ring was bought years ago, is a bright, clear 'champagne' colour stone and I've worn it a lot and been happy with it, but sadly, since then, the whole Gemporia scene has changed and this is why I don't buy today - I would not feel confident that what I received would be anywhere near the same quality described on screen.

Sad state of affairs because I used to buy from Gemporia and be very pleased with the items when they arrived, but that all changed - and after receiving a couple of items that were nothing like the quality of the description and both of them needed to be sent back, it put me off buying any more.
This is why the quality is poor. Profit. Administrative Expenses are Director wages basically.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503_185602_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20240503_185602_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 0
This is why the quality is poor. Profit. Administrative Expenses are Director wages basically.
So they have over two years discontinued operations, and one year redundancies. Is that why the admin get so much? They move the savings to the bosses, not to the company.

Latest posts

Back