Spice it up please!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
Hello everyone
I'm a big fan of TJC and they have given me the opportunity the last couple of years to own jewellery I could only ever have dreamed of. I do understand the all the difficulties of the last 12 months but I'm getting bored!

As beautiful as it is, I'm fed up with the hype and seemingly endless supply of "one of the rarest gems on the planet"!

Although I succumbed to one piece (which I love) am also fed up with the "closeout" and New York pieces, and generally seeing the same old designs

Would love to buy more earrings but not prepared to risk on something I can't return. Happy to take a chance, and not been disappointed, with the platinum coated, great value

Hope we see more variety this year, including the presenters during Freeview hours! I don't enjoy watching on the web

I'm rarely tempted to make impulse buys anymore, which is good news for my bank balance!

Have I just got winter blues?

You have a point, PinkSapphire. I have bursts of watching TJC because they get such good reviews on here, and I have bought some nice pieces, but I can't watch for long without getting bored - their designs, and gemstones, are just so samey.

I only watch in small bursts for the same reason, makes me wonder how they all keep going really, sometimes as I flick from one channel to another (sorry PG, hope this isn't bringing up bad memories for ya LOL) only to find they are all doing such similar designs, it does get boring. :mysmilie_73:

I only watch in small bursts for the same reason, makes me wonder how they all keep going really, sometimes as I flick from one channel to another (sorry PG, hope this isn't bringing up bad memories for ya LOL) only to find they are all doing such similar designs, it does get boring. :mysmilie_73:

I dont mind if its sensible flicking - like from jewellery channel to jewellery channel - but when its man flicking from football, to war documentary, to eastenders then to corrie, then onto the bill, then on to a film on some random channel - thats when it confuses me! lol :mysmilie_17:

I dont mind if its sensible flicking - like from jewellery channel to jewellery channel - but when its man flicking from football, to war documentary, to eastenders then to corrie, then onto the bill, then on to a film on some random channel - thats when it confuses me! lol :mysmilie_17:

Yes indeed, I like that term 'Man flicking'! :mysmilie_697:

It is exactly like that here too, any sport, football, motor racing (was wind surfing once, I kid you not!) war docs or any old war film (which when questioned you get the same answer 'it's a classic') Holby City (we had tears this week as Connie has resigned) The Bill or a medley of Only Fools & horses on Gold! The only thing we currently agree on is 'Two and a half men' on Comedy central and I think we have seen almost all of those now :mysmilie_61:

Yes indeed, I like that term 'Man flicking'! :mysmilie_697:

It is exactly like that here too, any sport, football, motor racing (was wind surfing once, I kid you not!) war docs or any old war film (which when questioned you get the same answer 'it's a classic') Holby City (we had tears this week as Connie has resigned) The Bill or a medley of Only Fools & horses on Gold! The only thing we currently agree on is 'Two and a half men' on Comedy central and I think we have seen almost all of those now :mysmilie_61:

my old man is more into corrie, eastenders, holby and casualty than i am!!! yes i get the same to "classic" like "The Great Escape", "Escape to Victory" "Kellys Heroes" "We were Heroes" "Heartbreak Ridge" "Band Of Brothers" "Saving Private Ryan" "Some Kind of Wonderful" "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and not forgetting that most fantastic film (NOT) "The Castle" and the pierce de resistance (I cant write french) Brubaker!! the films my husband watches - is like Groundhog day - cue Stevie on his Triumph attempting to jump over barbed wire fence, and Hughie McFee (he who was in Crossroads as Chef - but also in GE) in The COOLER - and sports, of any form - which at the moment drives me mad - DARTS!!!! cant be doing with it - or snooker - or golf, or cricket, havent the patience to sit and watch - its like watching someone whose into origami - i would sometimes rather poke my eyes with a porcupine's bum! lol

It must be an illness men suffer from with my hubby its, "how do they make that" (usualy something silly like cook coo clocks or nappies lol) "football" "blackadder" "discovery channel" "football news" "top gear" "nature program" "Alan Partridge" then i grab the remote before my head explodes, so the he goes upstairs on the xbox 360 and the tv is all mine lol

my old man is more into corrie, eastenders, holby and casualty than i am!!! yes i get the same to "classic" like "The Great Escape", "Escape to Victory" "Kellys Heroes" "We were Heroes" "Heartbreak Ridge" "Band Of Brothers" "Saving Private Ryan" "Some Kind of Wonderful" "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and not forgetting that most fantastic film (NOT) "The Castle" and the pierce de resistance (I cant write french) Brubaker!! the films my husband watches - is like Groundhog day - cue Stevie on his Triumph attempting to jump over barbed wire fence, and Hughie McFee (he who was in Crossroads as Chef - but also in GE) in The COOLER - and sports, of any form - which at the moment drives me mad - DARTS!!!! cant be doing with it - or snooker - or golf, or cricket, havent the patience to sit and watch - its like watching someone whose into origami - i would sometimes rather poke my eyes with a porcupine's bum! lol

:mysmilie_61: Are you sure this isn't MY house your in?

It must be an illness men suffer from with my hubby its, "how do they make that" (usualy something silly like cook coo clocks or nappies lol) "football" "blackadder" "discovery channel" "football news" "top gear" "nature program" "Alan Partridge" then i grab the remote before my head explodes, so the he goes upstairs on the xbox 360 and the tv is all mine lol

Why did I not see this before :mysmilie_81:, This is the answer! I must go out and get either this or a playstation to distract him :mysmilie_697: Thanks GC :mysmilie_696:

Latest posts

Back