Spot the difference...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmm - so not just the clothing where the "designers" just pop into a warehouse and pick out what they'd like to put their name to?

Feng Shui one is cheaper and also the p&p is cheaper. Goes to show they make the postage up has they go along.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Butler-&-Wilso....303999.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-18-_-303999

the colours are obviously a little different the design is identical!

http://www.qvcuk.com/Feng-Shui-Peac...n Air_704124&sc=IOA&UDC=ONAIR&channelCode=QVC

does this prove our theory that B&W aren't really his designs after all?

I can't wait to hear Simon Wilson explaining how he got his inspiration for that one! They've got shows coming up soon,, haven't they? It also makes me somewhat sceptical about the rest of his range.

But this peacock doesn't really strike me as a B&W type of piece, anyway, or is that just me?

Hmmm... Simon Wilson always seems a bit too laid back about his stuff and I'm beginning to wonder why, now. Well spotted, callmeq.

The difference would appear to be lower price, lower p&p and 2 EP on the Feng-shui one.

If you want to see them lined up side-by-side, put peacock and mirror in the search box. The colourway is different - that's all!

I don't like the way they promote you will come into good fortune if you buy certain items it's ridiculous

I don't like the way they promote you will come into good fortune if you buy certain items it's ridiculous

OK, thank you for explaining - that's fair enough.

I think there is a bit more to feng-shui than what appears on QVC. I believe they used feng-shui when designing the stadia and other venues for the Beijing Olympics. Certainly, one of my friends used it to improve the layout and "feel" of her flat, and it appears to have been very successful.

If you go to ebay and type in peacock mirror then a couple of sellers have them for sale at around £17

I'm going to London at the weekend and was going to make my first visit to B&W's store, maybe now i'll take this info with me and ask about it :mysmilie_50:

I'm not keen on B&W it's a bit too big and garish for me but let's face it most of this type of product is made in China these days and obviously the sweat shop that makes them is not exclusive to this brand as in a lot of manufacturing companies they products products for different companies. It's the same with clothing, food and probably beauty products the only difference in some of these items is the price. I agree about Feng Shui it's scaremongering in the same way as the legendary Fairy Dust that silly American woman used to flog. In my opinion a lot of these goods are cheap and nasty but dressed up as designer goods. Of course each to their own but those Peacock mirrors are almost identical just a different colour.

Latest posts

Back