St.Peter Simon's dying wish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the Kinkade shows, it's where Peter truly excels himself in the bullshit stakes. I also love the fact he completely forgets to mention as noted above that Kinkade was a junkie smack head with a ponchent for domestic violence, and the these prints are as 'rare' as the number of them Thomas Kinkades estate chooses to print!!!!

A devoutly religious one tho apparently lol :nod:

Yes Nikki, but still not as religious as his flaming worry angels! The Kinkade shows still don't quite match upto the Elvis shows though.... My toes don't so much curl as fall off at cringeworthyness of it all!

Yes Nikki, but still not as religious as his flaming worry angels! The Kinkade shows still don't quite match upto the Elvis shows though.... My toes don't so much curl as fall off at cringeworthyness of it all!

They really should get Mr. Simon of Bid Tv on Songs of Praise lol! So much faith in errr just about anything I've seen him present to get those sales :wink:

They really should get Mr. Simon of Bid Tv on Songs of Praise lol! So much faith in errr just about anything I've seen him present to get those sales :wink:

I hope our lord and savior is reading these posts. god help you all if he is.

Kat xxx

Katbaker,
I'm sure who ever your lord & saviour may be he has more important things to do!

Wirral,
Nice one! Very true!

He knows when a hair moves on our heads. he is everywhere and everything. he knows you have mocked a man who praises him and for that you will be judged!

Kat xxx

Please come back Kat Baker (aka James Russell's mum) all is forgiven, missing you already!:grin:

For someone who is supposed to be a 'Christian', she sure had a rather uncharitable attitude....:wonder:

Latest posts

Back