Sterling Bold Opaques TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I presume you could dye it any colour. It's man made.

Right sorry, rant of an angry geologist over. The blue one is actually very nice =)

Thanks for pointing this out qwerty_uiop, I was mystified why QVC think this is special, I purchased lots of this jewellery on the bay over a year a go set in silver for a fraction of their prices knowing that it was only man made and wouldn't dream of paying their prices.

Thats a shame boffy. There are some pretty designs and at good prices for the size of the stones. Are you referring to the stretchy bracelets or stones in ring?

too scared to try the bracelets no its the rings the stones have fallen out of a black agate one a few years ago but the replacement has lasted me a couple of years so tried the cabouchon grey agate ring..

really loved it but was poorly made and the stone fellout after just a few wears.
in the end i got the maggie grey agate ring from lola rose but tbh the qvc one was much nicer but i have never had a problem with lola rose..
the really nice statement rings are just soooo expensive from lola rose:heartbroke:

too scared to try the bracelets no its the rings the stones have fallen out of a black agate one a few years ago but the replacement has lasted me a couple of years so tried the cabouchon grey agate ring..

really loved it but was poorly made and the stone fellout after just a few wears.
in the end i got the maggie grey agate ring from lola rose but tbh the qvc one was much nicer but i have never had a problem with lola rose..
the really nice statement rings are just soooo expensive from lola rose:heartbroke:

Hi Boffy,

Think I have the ring to which you refer - 699020? Think there was a review on qvcuk.com from someone who had the stone fall out of theirs...ah - just checked site and it was from you! Guess I've been lucky as thus far mine's still intact (though I've only had it three weeks!) I never wear this kind of ring but saw this one and like you loved it, I think it looks very stylish and belies the price. Am now finding myself coveting Lola Rose so good to hear they are quality (if pricey :down:)

I went for the blue and gold sandstone rings (1 for me, 1 for a gift). Hope they are as good as the other ring TSV I went for last year (had the oversize stone in diff colours) :nod:

I went for the blue sandstone Tsv ring too - sized up as the band looks quite thick.
I'm a big fan of blue sandstone and always used to get fed up with presenters implying that it was a natural stone. I'm pleased that Catherine explained how it was made but it looks like actual sales may have been hit as almost all of the sizes were still in stock at the end of the day.

Snap - very few sparklies on about a third of the ring, the silver setting is gorgeous but this one is going back too. The pieces I have bought off ebay have a much more even makeup.
Bit disappointed :(

same here...thought i was going mad...just a sparkly centre...and ring too small (even though ordered usual size)...have to return :-(

I got my rings on Sat and am very happy with them. Maybe it was luck of the draw with how sparkly they are but mine are gorgeous and very comfortable to wear. I like Lola Rose but these rings were more in my price bracket :happy:

My TSV ring arrived yesterday and Ihave to say I loved the design and thought it was well made, but couldn't get it over my finger joint to get it on. I didn't hear any presenters say to go up a size for this ring, and I have to say I probably watched all the times it was aired during the day. I also ordered another ring 667 828 on the day, as when I saw it I actually prefered it to the TSV, but by then it was too late to cancel . The second ring in my normal size fits fine, probably because it doesn't have the back of the ring filled in IYKWIM, so lesson learned there! I had no problem with either not being sparkly, but side by side the second one is more evenly distributed. Hope everyone loves what they ordered when it arrives.

Just got mine and I'm very disappointed. One half is sparkly, the other half is just blue with a dozen or so sparkles. Also, I am a size 'M' in all rings and have recently lost a little weight so if anything might be smaller but the ring won't even go over the knuckle.

Going straight back.

Mimi, mine is exactly the same. There's not a great deal of sparkle and my normal size O is too small, despite some weight loss.

. Hope everyone loves what they ordered when it arrives.

Thanks Pandora. I didn't go for the TSV but ordered the pendant and earrings set in blue. I have to say the pendant is stunning. I was quite amazed at the amount of sparkle in it, in certain lights the whole pendant just shimmers. I'm still on a mission to find the mystery bracelet that Julia wore and said would be in the Friday finale, but was very conspicuous by its absence.

Hi Topaz,
I've been searching the website for that bracelet too and watched all the bloomin' shows waiting to see it including Julia's show in the evening after she hinted it might be shown then. It's not even in the Webfirsts jewellery section on the web. I am so p****d off !!! P L E A S E if you find it post the details on here.

Hi Topaz,
I've been searching the website for that bracelet too and watched all the bloomin' shows waiting to see it including Julia's show in the evening after she hinted it might be shown then. It's not even in the Webfirsts jewellery section on the web. I am so p****d off !!! P L E A S E if you find it post the details on here.

Well, I've been a bit cheeky but hopefully it will pay off with some info. On another thread I posted about receiving another customer's invoice with mine. I received a letter from the CEO's office asking me to return the invoice. I included a letter detailing the bracelet fiasco and asked if they could get someone to find out the item number and email it to me. I even gave them item numbers of other pieces with video presentations on the website which show the bracelet very well, so there's no excuse that they don't know which bracelet I'm talking about. If I'm successful I will let you know. Fingers crossed!

Thanks Topaz, Fingers and toes crossed here! I admire your ingenuity, lets hope your efforts pay off.

I submitted a two star review for the ring yesterday and (not surprisingly) it's not been published. I was polite and reasoned so cannot understand why it was rejected. There are a few reviews saying the same as me, so if you say the same thing you're not published?

Can't help but think if I had given a gushing 5 stars it would have been.

My daughter ordered this in the Gold Sandstone and it came with a crack across the stone. She really likes it though and QVC are sending a replacement.

Latest posts

Back