sterling bold opaques

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

item 696815 - it was a tsv about a month or so ago.
it wasnt just me lots of others thought it looked like a fanny see what you think

I just asked my hubby what he thought it looked like and he instantly replied 'a fanny' - so its not just you les!

Did you hear what Julia actually said though when referring to the pink one???? She said 'Do you know what it reminds me of? Paused for too long and then said a slice of beetroot! Methinks JUlia may be part of the fanny club with all of us too!!! She definitely had a cheeky grin on her face when she said it!

item 696815 - it was a tsv about a month or so ago.
it wasnt just me lots of others thought it looked like a fanny see what you think

I just asked my hubby what he thought it looked like and he instantly replied 'a fanny' - so its not just you les!

They are flogging fanny earrings too!!!:mysmilie_483:

I think you all have filthy minds!

Certainly doesn't look anything like my Va-JJ or any that I've seen...............unless you're talking internal view??.......in which case I take your points.:grin:

I've just figured out what you'll talking about 'beetroot' ! and yes I can see it now!!!!!

I'm wetting myself...Jilly has just said that they are, and I quote:
'Brazilian agate'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dare someone to phone in and say what it reminds them of - I've not got the balls though![/QUOTE]
*****************************************************************************************
Yeah but you've got the vadge,lol.

It's like a jewelry Rorschach test isn't it?? Funny how we can all see things differently,coz when I first looked at it,it immediately reminded me of the opening credits for Dr Who..............but then I am ever so slightly strange.

Julia Roberts said -they are all different yours will be different too they come in all shapes and sizes
Just like the real thing then Eh Julia?
Maybe thats why they only show them after 9 oclock watershed so as not to frighten small children
The brown one with the creamy middle is the worst

Julia Roberts said -they are all different yours will be different too they come in all shapes and sizes
Just like the real thing then Eh Julia?
Maybe thats why they only show them after 9 oclock watershed so as not to frighten small children
The brown one with the creamy middle is the worst

:sad: have you tried natural yoghurt?

Latest posts

Back