Steve McDonald

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my God you have not seen Carmel's huge diamond encrusted engagement ring you been to Specsavers lately? She doesn't wear it every shift but when she does you will know.

Don't you like her or something? You always have something horrible to say about her.

I don't remember slagging Carmel off if you can please post where I have then I will apologize if not I think Carmel is a good presenter when she was duetting with Mike Smith it made good tv.

ooh didn't know steve and tori had got married awwww good luck to them did notice steve was tanned yesterday

I don't remember slagging Carmel off if you can please post where I have then I will apologize if not I think Carmel is a good presenter when she was duetting with Mike Smith it made good tv.

I'm sorry, I apologise to you....I was getting you muddled up with a different member. It was because of a comment another member wrote on a different thread where they said;

'Did you notice something strange about Carmel Thomas?

On Friday, she was on-air between 6.30pm and 10pm on Price Drop TV and on Saturday, she was on-air between 11.30am and 3pm over on Bid TV?

Again on Tuesday, appearing on Price Drop TV between 10pm and 1.30am on Tuesday night and yesterday afternoon bewteen 3pm and 6.30pm? Also, were Peter Sherlock and Marie Greenwood scheduled to appear at that time?

Is it allowed? Carmel doing these shifts, for example, as follows:

*10pm-1.30am
*3.00-6.30pm?

I think this needs to be sorted out once and for all. (I think she needs to be axed).'

We don't watch situps anymore because of the postage on the crap they sold and the patronizing manner of the sales people aka 'presenters'. I didn't know Steve was married, good luck to him and all the best for the future. Have I got this right? He married Tori?

I'm sorry, I apologise to you....I was getting you muddled up with a different member. It was because of a comment another member wrote on a different thread where they said;

'Did you notice something strange about Carmel Thomas?

On Friday, she was on-air between 6.30pm and 10pm on Price Drop TV and on Saturday, she was on-air between 11.30am and 3pm over on Bid TV?

Again on Tuesday, appearing on Price Drop TV between 10pm and 1.30am on Tuesday night and yesterday afternoon bewteen 3pm and 6.30pm? Also, were Peter Sherlock and Marie Greenwood scheduled to appear at that time?

Is it allowed? Carmel doing these shifts, for example, as follows:

*10pm-1.30am
*3.00-6.30pm?

I think this needs to be sorted out once and for all. (I think she needs to be axed).'

Sorry about that, but the amendments of these shift times Carmel used to do.
For example:

*10pm - 1.30am (whatever day it is e.g. Monday)
*3pm - 6.30pm (next day e.g. Tuesday)

Sorry about that, but the amendments of these shift times Carmel used to do.
For example:

*10pm - 1.30am (whatever day it is e.g. Monday)
*3pm - 6.30pm (next day e.g. Tuesday)

So?!? What is wrong with that? It is quite normal!

Latest posts

Back