Stine gone & forgottenšŸ¤­

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Katy P just mentioned the stylist to the stars Stine is hopping back to Copenhagen. Let's hope she's packed all her ankle socks & loafers! What will Chunts do now? šŸ¤”
They made such a big deal about this person... how talented, knowledgeable, helpful, etc. A couple of times I saw the results of her fashion advice, and it was dreadful. Good luck to her, though, but she maybe should look to another type of career.

They made such a big deal about this person... how talented, knowledgeable, helpful, etc. A couple of times I saw the results of her fashion advice, and it was dreadful. Good luck to her, though, but she maybe should look to another type of career.
I agree, though I'm not sure she's forgotten! I can still see the absolute mess she made of Elidh in the Dannii Minogue "petites" fashion shoot! Ok, hair and make up were as much to blame, but between them, they made the the poor (usually pretty) woman look horrendous!
Mind you I think QVC's idea of a fashion stylist and everybody else's is different. Melissa was introduced the other day as a fashion stylist - I wouldn't even let her dress my teapot! ( or a salad for that matter).

Last edited:
I agree, though I'm not sure she's forgotten! I can still see the absolute mess she made of Elidh in the Dannii Minogue "petites" fashion shoot! Ok, hair and make up were as much to blame, but between them, they made the the poor (usually pretty) woman look horrendous!
Mind you I think QVC's idea of a fashion stylist and everybody else's is different. Melissa was introduced the other day as a fashion stylist - I wouldn't even let her dress my teapot! ( or a salad for that matter).

Melissa's trousers, always a pair from Marla's line, look wrinkled and they strain around her calves to the maximum amount of stretch. I wonder if they would look better if she went up a size, or is it the type of fabric Marla uses? It's not a look a fashion stylist would go for imo.

Melissa's trousers, always a pair from Marla's line, look wrinkled and they strain around her calves to the maximum amount of stretch. I wonder if they would look better if she went up a size, or is it the type of fabric Marla uses? It's not a look a fashion stylist would go for imo.
I'm prepared to give Q's stylists a little bit of slack, as they can only use what's available to them ie crap clothes but that's as far as my sympathy goes. None of them seem to have any idea about colours, choosing the right footwear and how to enhance an outfit without detracting from the item they're trying to sell. To me, that's a basic requirement. Going back to Elidh, they put her in footwear that made her feet look like they belonged to Sideshow Bob, and her hair piled up in a fashion that made her head look ten times too big for her body, pair that up with rubbish clothes, then there's really not much hope is there?!
Time and time again larger models get sent out in colours that accentuate their largeness, footwear that make legs look shorter, tops that make an enormous bustline, look even bigger (LoLo pop from Eurotrash anyone?) Short necklaces around short necks, I could go on but I'm sure you get the picture!

I'm surprised the larger models accept jobs from QVC as it really can't do anything for their confidence or their portfolio when they are sent out in truly hideous outfits. Larger customers won't buy as if it looks awful on the model, what chance have we got?

CC

The large size model, Claire, usually looks good in the clothes the stylists choose for her. Maybe she has a say in what they ask her to wear.
Really?! Imo, she's the one who looks like she's drawn the short straw every time! Somebody once posted a link to her modelling portfolio, and it's worlds away from how she's made to look on the Q!

No flipping wonder Debs Flint was busy making her shopping list in the MW hour with Melissa the other week that I posted about before. She said she was giving the list to Stine to order her allowed clothing allowance. Sheā€™s commented before about this stylist getting stuff for the presenters, taking advantage to rush it in before she left then.

No flipping wonder Debs Flint was busy making her shopping list in the MW hour with Melissa the other week that I posted about before. She said she was giving the list to Stine to order her allowed clothing allowance. Sheā€™s commented before about this stylist getting stuff for the presenters, taking advantage to rush it in before she left then.
Old Flinty doesn't miss a trickšŸ˜‰

Thereā€™s not only
Old Flinty doesn't miss a trickšŸ˜‰

Fashion on Friday had Julia in a new item a Joules shirt which people had been complimenting her on. She said so was liking very much the shirt and we would be seeing her in it rather a lot in the future.
Apparently prior to show Stine had emailed the details of the shirt to Julia but there wasnā€™t a picture of the garment. Julia said she replied to the email, saying never mind go on then order it for me.

Thereā€™s not only

Fashion on Friday had Julia in a new item a Joules shirt which people had been complimenting her on. She said so was liking very much the shirt and we would be seeing her in it rather a lot in the future.
Apparently prior to show Stine had emailed the details of the shirt to Julia but there wasnā€™t a picture of the garment. Julia said she replied to the email, saying never mind go on then order it for me.
I take it 'Together' have been kicked to the kerb?

Latest posts

Back