Stone Mountain Bags TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't decide whether to go for this or not. I do need a new bag, but I suppose the fact that I can't decide, even with 2 easy pays, tells me something!

It's a shame the quality of these bags has deteriorated. I got two last year, including the previous TSV, and they were very well made bags. I'll not be getting today's bag. I don't particularly like it and I've got a Kipling/ KVZ addiction to feed now. :D:D

As I said on the other post, Stonemountain are now made in China. Lots of people on QVC US forum complaining the quality is not the same at all.

KVZ are all plastic bags.

That is interesting that quality has changed. Mum mentioned when she saw it launched that although it says leather she felt it didn't look like leather!!!!

It's a shame the quality of these bags has deteriorated. I got two last year, including the previous TSV, and they were very well made bags. I'll not be getting today's bag. I don't particularly like it and I've got a Kipling/ KVZ addiction to feed now. :D:D

Oh dear :eek:

I have a stone mountain bag but it's stuck in a cupboard unused as the quality of the leather is grainy and poor.

I think it's hideous to! quite exspensive to I'd say for what the quality looks like on screen :eek:

OMG:eek:

I watched the launch of this and decided I'd put the pink on cheque hold so that I could watch the demo tonight and then decide.

When I ordered it was on waitlist, so I thought I'd leave it to fate whether I got it or not.

Just got home from work and checked my account to make sure it had gone through only to find out it has been shipped today!!! So much for 45 days on waitlist. Having read the reviews, not sure that I really want it now, but too late to cancel so I'll have to make my mind up when it arrives.

Did anyone hear them say anything about getting more stock of the pink?

Christ !!

I havent seen any live presentations of this bag and decided to watch it on QVC Active. Did anyone else hear that tosser Campbell say to Debbie that if he had still had his 'STORE' (ROFLMAO) in Leeds he would have been selling it at double that price!!

Store FFS!:eek: What a ****** pretentious idiot!

Christ !!

I havent seen any live presentations of this bag and decided to watch it on QVC Active. Did anyone else hear that tosser Campbell say to Debbie that if he had still had his 'STORE' (ROFLMAO) in Leeds he would have been selling it at double that price!!

Store FFS!:eek: What a ****** pretentious idiot!

Does Glenn irritate you Jabba???? :laughing:

Latest posts

Back