Stone Mountain Bags TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

See my post in " a woman of a certain age" about Glenn I cant abide the man either

Glen has just said that one of the Stone Mountain bags would be perfect for promenading in -!!! - is this something that the 'real' Cheshire set should consider?

is that like soliciting ?:confused:

I'll let you know, Mrs James. I plan to try this out. Although not the proud owner of any Stone Mountain, I will chuck a few things in my bag and take a promenade round the block. If I should stray on the wrong side of the law, I trust the Cheshire set will club together and bail me out...

I'll let you know, Mrs James. I plan to try this out. Although not the proud owner of any Stone Mountain, I will chuck a few things in my bag and take a promenade round the block. If I should stray on the wrong side of the law, I trust the Cheshire set will club together and bail me out...

I think if you take a promenade late at night and get lost the banana yellow
TSV would be a good beacon for anyone looking for you and muggers could
spot you a mile off:D

OMG:eek:

Just got home from work and checked my account to make sure it had gone through only to find out it has been shipped today!!! So much for 45 days on waitlist. Having read the reviews, not sure that I really want it now, but too late to cancel so I'll have to make my mind up when it arrives.

You can still cancel [up to 7 days from delivery] by going into CS and then section 9 of Terms and Conditions. You will have to pay the return postage but the delivery postage should be refunded. I use this quite a lot and only paying one postage does make a difference. HTH.

Anni

thank you for that, I never knew you could do that. I once asked cs if I could cancel an order I'd placed that same day and they told me"no, its too late, its already being processed, if you dont want it when it arrives you'll have to then return it!" I'll remember in future!

Glen has just said that one of the Stone Mountain bags would be perfect for promenading in -!!! - is this something that the 'real' Cheshire set should consider?
If I went 'promenading' along our local Promenade carrying one of those the boating fraternity would laugh their thingies off.

OMG:eek:

Just got home from work and checked my account to make sure it had gone through only to find out it has been shipped today!!! So much for 45 days on waitlist. Having read the reviews, not sure that I really want it now, but too late to cancel so I'll have to make my mind up when it arrives.

You can still cancel [up to 7 days from delivery] by going into CS and then section 9 of Terms and Conditions. You will have to pay the return postage but the delivery postage should be refunded. I use this quite a lot and only paying one postage does make a difference. HTH.

Anni

I've just seen this post Anni, thanks for your advice.

Actually, my bag came today and I'm really pleased with it BUT there is no purse and the pink's out of stock. I'm going to ring CS now and ask them to send me a purse but I bet I'll have no luck. Here goes ...

Phoned CS and, you've guessed it, they can't just send me a purse as they come from America. They are going to send someone to collect it though and I might use it meanwhile just for the hell of it!

It's made even more frustrating because the postie hid it behind our recycling bin so that I wouldn't have to go to the PO (well, I suppose he did it so he wouldn't have to leave a card!) so I was really excited when I got home.

Never mind, at least I can fully justify my Lola Rose bracelets now - let's hope they're perfect/I like them.

Anyone else got their Stone Mountain bag and purse yet and what do you think?

Last edited:
I got mine

I've just seen this post Anni, thanks for your advice.

Actually, my bag came today and I'm really pleased with it BUT there is no purse and the pink's out of stock. I'm going to ring CS now and ask them to send me a purse but I bet I'll have no luck. Here goes ...

Phoned CS and, you've guessed it, they can't just send me a purse as they come from America. They are going to send someone to collect it though and I might use it meanwhile just for the hell of it!

It's made even more frustrating because the postie hid it behind our recycling bin so that I wouldn't have to go to the PO (well, I suppose he did it so he wouldn't have to leave a card!) so I was really excited when I got home.

Never mind, at least I can fully justify my Lola Rose bracelets now - let's hope they're perfect/I like them.

Anyone else got their Stone Mountain bag and purse yet and what do you think?

Hi,
I received my bag and purse in pink yesterday and they are lovely. I even like the patterned lining! I am going to keep them for sure.
:):)

Can't believe we are talking about the same bag! It arrived this morning and is going straight back.

Yes, there was a purse, which I have not bothered to open, I think now I will never believe anything a QVC presenter says. As they kept repeating, the leather is NOT soft, it is just yucky, the bag is SO heavy, you would need a crane to lift it when full. the linings are so loose, I would never be able to find anything in it. The brass furnishings are cheap looking.

sorry for those who like it if I have upset you, but I was very disappointed and shall not buy from this range again.

You blingy chavvers were spot on, it is a granny bag, but too heavy for most of us.

Pleased to say that QVC collected my bag on 19/7 and refunded me on 25/7. They forgot the postage but I've sorted that out today.

Just wanted to say that I emailed Stone Mountain in the US to ask if they could send me a purse (either direct or via QVC UK) but got no reply whatsoever.

Won't bother with this brand again.

Will stick to Kipling:)

Hmmmm, a large order of humble pie being consumed here!

Having sent back the TSV, which I really thought very clumsy and so heavy, I did, contrary to what I said before, order another one. Kathy showed it a few days ago and it is exactly what I was looking for, and even cheaper than the TSV.

It arrived yesterday and it is fine. a good working bag with lots of space, long handles, and yes, this time the leather really is soft.

So now I have a super bling KVZ bag, and a really nice working bag from SM.:eek:

Latest posts

Back