Stylees

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the designer has got a group on facebook too, i've just joined & asked who are the stockists in the UK. looks like it's a bit of a franchise type thing, i'm quite amazed nobody is selling them on ebay!

**hmmm, perhaps i could do that?!**

Go for it!!!! you'll have one good customer that's for sure. Having said,that I'd only be buying them for style as opposed to necessity as the one i've got it is so well made and hardwearing, it's not like the good old stylees that become a bit tatty looking after a while, or on occasion the combs will lose teeth or snap.
Once one of these beauties are in place, that's it for the day, you never have to adjust it, or put it back in, and what's more they're totally comfortable depsite having metal combs, and even more than that they look beautiful!

Sorry if I misread here but Stylees are selling on Ebay, its where I get mine from when I wear them.

Sorry if I misread here but Stylees are selling on Ebay, its where I get mine from when I wear them.

You did misread, stylees are pretty easy to get hold of, what we were talking about are "Up-itz" they work in exactly the same way as stylee, but they're a lot, lot more hard wearing, and a lot lot nicer in design. They're made in South Africa, but someone has discovered a site in the uk where you can buy them!

Go for it!!!! you'll have one good customer that's for sure. Having said,that I'd only be buying them for style as opposed to necessity as the one i've got it is so well made and hardwearing, it's not like the good old stylees that become a bit tatty looking after a while, or on occasion the combs will lose teeth or snap.
Once one of these beauties are in place, that's it for the day, you never have to adjust it, or put it back in, and what's more they're totally comfortable depsite having metal combs, and even more than that they look beautiful!

as you say, i don't think they'd be a huge demand as you wouldn't get that many repeat purchases, but it's definitely something i'll look into. you know what us girlies are like when we find something that's pretty AND works! :emo:

i tried again with my 'pretty imitation' this morning, darn thing fell out after 15 mins! :dull: will put some hair up with a band then see if i can get the little contraption to grip a bit better...

i'll let you know when i hear back from the designer on the up-itz :call:

Latest posts

Back