Suarti

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know!! I just switched on and thought WTF! even Carmel sems to have given up!. Waiting for Nails Inc - I have just ordered the TSV but I thought I would stay up and watch a bit - I am gonna regret this in the morning!

I can't understand her either and I'm not into the jewellery so I don't often watch. But I do love how every now and then she chucks in "welcome to Bali". That makes me chuckle. And to be fair her English beats my Balinese hands down!

Caught the end of last night's show and she started to do a traditional Balinese dance. Don't ever watch her, is this usual for her? Was a bit cringeworthy

sadly yes
the dancing is great in context, but heavens she is trying to sell jewellery, what on earth does that have to do with Balinese temple dancing (think thats what it is?)
Not everyone is good at languages to be fair, but I do find her very hard to understand

How ironic that just after watching a News 24 report on the increase of crime related to metal theft, I switch chnnels and see Suarti with a golden metal bucket on her head ... street value -- thousands!!

I also cannot understand her, OR the popularity of her overpriced jewellery - I guess better than that rubbish Bibi whatever-its-called

I personally think her range looks like silver that needs a good clean, In fact thats exactly what I did. I bought a Suarti item in clearance (bracelet) and dipped it in Oxyclean powder and hot water .. WOW all darkness removed and buffed up perfectly to a sparkling light silver finish - much better for me

I guess some people love the dull/oxy look

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back