Suggestions for my kitten's names !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lol! DD, were you planning to have new curtains this year?

Did you know the paparazzi are trying to get pictures from your greenhouse? :bandit:

Once my new bathroom & kitchen have been fitted I'll need to do some decorating including the lounge (perhaps I can enlist Busymum's help) so I may get new one's!

Paparazzi in the greenhouse, booming cheek I'll have to have stern words with my tenants if they're sub letting!

love the pics DD and well done..we shall be forming a photo club and taking on David Bailey between us at this rate! Love the names too - they do suit! (you lost me with the decorating tho?! perhaps you meant Min..my capabilities are purely supervisory!!)

Ooops sorry or the error BM but my laptop's on the arm of the chair and I'm typing with just two fingers of my left hand 'coz Harry's asleep on my chest with his head under my chin and Saffy's asleep on my lap, well the little darlings have had an exhaustive day's climbing!

Brilliant photos DD, they're adorable and I'm surprised you find time to do anything other than play with them. I never seem to have a camera to hand when my poochies do anything funny, and even if I do, as soon as they hear it being switched on they stop whatever they're doing to come and have a nose at me. :doh:

Oh they are so so cute. Can't believe how high they climbed up the curtains, and the scratching post. You must be having a lot of fun watching them,. Hopey

never climbed curtains like that, she really must be a lazy cat.

And i'm so jealous you can put photos up and words with them. My DS showed me how to do the photos and i've already

forgotten he he. They look a lot of fun

Mail_zpsf9666236.jpg

this is my lovely Daisy, with some of her kittens, me holding one - excuse jumper, we're going back about 25 years here! We kept one of the kittens (not the one I'm holding), and cried to see the others go to new homes - well that is me & DD, not OH!

I thought you might be interested in the newest photo's of the kittens, they're growing so fast!

Isthismynewcatbasket_zps13694413.jpg

Cozitsnotverycomfortable_zps67ba47fc.jpg

Icansleepanywhere_zps855694d5.jpg

Treeclimbing_zps18a195d0.jpg

Call the Fire Brigade we've run out of tree

Butterwouldntmelt_zps4b0a5275.jpg

Over the last 30 years or so I've had lots of kittens but I don't remember any of the others being quiet so mischevious but I've never had a female/male combination before so perhaps it's a dominance thing, but they are so adorable and entertaining

Aw, they're so cute. And I l-o-v-e your caption about the EndOfTheTree. Hugs and tickles under the chin, from AuntySnarly :heart:

Latest posts

Back