Supercoolwillow & Sazza

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooh, hasn't the Gems part of the forum become popular all of a sudden! Managed to find your way here alright, Guys?

I too would like to add my thanks to Sazza and SCW for updating the threads. I am ashamed to admit that it has probably cost me a fortune but I have items in my collection I wouldn't otherwise have had. So Cheers Guys.
a06.gif

can we please end it now before i get mad please as this was meant to be a nice topic but it seems to turnt wrong and i`m not happy when a nice thread goes bad

And I don't like it when people take credit for something that is not theirs to take.

LOL...

I remember when Paraiba Princess used to put new item numbers up of stuff she liked...

SCW asked her in a thread how she got the numbers, she told him, then he asked her if she wouldn't mind if he did it!!!

There now.

:D

Thank you, was racking my brains trying to remember, had a feeling it was PP but wasn't 100% sure!!

Oooh, hasn't the Gems part of the forum become popular all of a sudden!
Managed to find your way here alright, Guys?

wtf.gif
drama-1.gif

A map incase you can't find your way back

worldmap-2.jpg

e106.gif

I too would like to add my thanks to Sazza and SCW for updating the threads. I am ashamed to admit that it has probably cost me a fortune but I have items in my collection I wouldn't otherwise have had. So Cheers Guys.

whatshesaid.gif
+ I don't give a gorillas goolies who started what
monkey4.gif

haveaniceday.gif
see ya!

Last edited:
Putting this back on topic I couldn't give a rodents rectum who designed the idea, I just want to add my thanks to SCW and Sazza for adding the new items as they appear (and everyone else thats added to the list too)

nice turn of phrase that: rodent's rectum. I must store that away for future use :D

:rolleyes:

:D

I once posted a rude pic in his Gems items thread and the teddy hit the floor pronto,got a message from Fraggs that was hard to understand cus her tongue was stuck in her cheek so much :D

:D:D:D your pix have been quite an educational tool over the years :p

what a bizarre avatar you've got right now Mr!

Latest posts

Back