Supernails lady

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
What happened to her? what was her name? Remember her being scarier than Alison Young, she was very haughty a little like the elder Camouflage guest. I loved the shows because she would often get the 'hump' with certain presenters but unlike the camouflage guest, she was very miserable and I loved her for it. She was so refreshing, she didnt pander to the presenters at all.

Did the brand get dumped by QVC or the other way around

It was Caroline - Sears the surname I think?? I'm actually using Nail Drink at the moment, the line is deffo still available but not been on Q for years has it? My guilty secret - I once rang in and spoke to her..I think Kara Tritton was the presenter and I think I must have had a glass or two of the grape! :drunk:

It was Caroline - Sears the surname I think?? I'm actually using Nail Drink at the moment, the line is deffo still available but not been on Q for years has it? My guilty secret - I once rang in and spoke to her..I think Kara Tritton was the presenter and I think I must have had a glass or two of the grape! :drunk:

That was one of the first things I ordered BM the nail eat and drink! They were really good it's a shame they don't sell it anymore (well actually I can't find it anywhere ). :mysmilie_476:

I always thought Supernails was a solid QVC brand, it had a big following, lots of calls in. Caroline was a strong no-nonsense lady who often made mincemeat of the presenters. Thats how I came to watching the hours, not because I like talons!

ta

Ooh, thanks lovelies for that recommendation. What is a good CuticleRemover? I'm Naughty as I cut mine and want to stop. tia x

Ooh, thanks lovelies for that recommendation. What is a good CuticleRemover? I'm Naughty as I cut mine and want to stop. tia x

You are risking infection by cutting them Snarly. After a nice bath when hands are warm and soft put hand cream on and massage well, they should be easier to push back then with an orange stick.

BM - i'm using nail drink at the moment too - fantastic stuff. nails are better than they've been in years - or at least they were till i jammed a finger in the microwave the other day.

snarls - i sometimes cut mine too rather than let them catch and be sore. i use curex cuticle remover from boots as it's the only one i've ever come across.

caroline certainly had the upper hand with all the presenters, i think they were all scared of her ;)

Thanks for this, I am going to give it a try as my nails always split, and never grow very long no matter what I try, even Nail Envy doesn't work wonders, but does help a bit, some of the colours they do look lovely as well x

You are risking infection by cutting them Snarly. After a nice bath when hands are warm and soft put hand cream on and massage well, they should be easier to push back then with an orange stick.

Try Red by Kiss cuticle trimmer from Boots. I find it really effective, it was recommended to me by a manicurist.

That was one of the first things I ordered BM the nail eat and drink! They were really good it's a shame they don't sell it anymore (well actually I can't find it anywhere ). :mysmilie_476:

http://www.nailcareclub.com/acatalog/nailsgrow.htm

one of the places you can get nail food and drink, I think Caroline Sears is somwhow involved in/with this. but not sure
I think the nail drink is better for my nails then opi nail envy

Nora I've tried everything for my nails and they never grow, but I am nothing if not optimistic and stubborn! I couldn't remember where I got it but I think WildRose has remembered it for me, nailcareclub sounds familiar. At the mo I'm eating a calcium fortified yogurt a day, plus using Jessica Phenomen Oil followed by their Nourish, as well as Nail Drink. I know it takes about six months to grow a complete new nail so here's hoping!

BM - i'm using nail drink at the moment too - fantastic stuff. nails are better than they've been in years - or at least they were till i jammed a finger in the microwave the other day.

snarls - i sometimes cut mine too rather than let them catch and be sore. i use curex cuticle remover from boots as it's the only one i've ever come across.

caroline certainly had the upper hand with all the presenters, i think they were all scared of her ;)

Janie I trapped one of my finger ends in the sliding wardrobe door the other day, bang went the nail so I know how you feel!

Thanks for this, I am going to give it a try as my nails always split, and never grow very long no matter what I try, even Nail Envy doesn't work wonders, but does help a bit, some of the colours they do look lovely as well x

Nail Envy never did a thing for me, hope you find the Nail Eat/Drink system works better for you.

I think she went over to IW for a bit - of course it didn't last. At one stage she was quite a regular on Q, sometimes had 'celebrity clients' on with her such as Babs Windsor. Short-lived jewellery range as well. Was a bit of a madam, but I much prefered her to the likes of Leighton Denny.

Useless information: Caroline sometimes brought on her friend Barbara, who is the mother of Gavin Rossdale the singer/guitarist with Bush and husband of Gwen Stefani.

Sally Hansen turquoise coloured gel cuticle remover - powerful stuff, works very fast but you mustn't leave it on too long, apparently. Not sure why........."I could have sworn there were four a minute ago........."

I got mine from US originally now Amazon sells it.

She was very scary and I remember once Alison said that she was a stand-up comedian which I always presumed was a joke!! I've just googled her and found her twitter profile where she does in fact state that she was an actress/comedian - crikey!!! :eek:

Used to scare the day lights out of me but was compulsive viewing (not a lot of that nowadays).

I'm sure there will have been a few sales of the nail eat /drink made due to this thread. Quite a few of us seem to be on the endless search for a product that improves our nails. We have had many threads asking for advice on nail products. It would be good if those buying it kept us informed how they are getting on with it.

It would be good if http://www.nailcareclub.com/acatalog/nailsgrow.htm would advertise on this site. I'm sure it would benefit them and Graham.

Latest posts

Back