Susan Graver Style TSV 28/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chiffon Waterfall Front Cardigan by Susan Graver
Item Number: 157588
QVC Price £44.00
Today's Special Value Price £31.96
P&P: £3.95

An open-fronted cardigan by Susan Graver which has a chic, draped front in semi-sheer chiffon, with long knit sleeves for warmth and coverage. This versatile piece will work hard in your wardrobe; wear it with a matching top and fitted trousers for a smarter occasion or dress it down with jeans and a camisole for a casual daytime look.

A versatile design that's flattering for all - the chiffon waterfall front skims over the body, drawing the eye to the stylish detail and creating a streamlined effect at the waistline, while the long sleeves provide coverage for the upper arms and can be worn pushed up to create a laidback, chic look.

Easy to care for - there's no need worry about a complicated washing routine; simply pop into the washing machine on a cold cycle, safe in the knowledge that this piece will hold its shape and colour perfectly.

Back and sleeves: 95% polyester, 5% elastane; chiffon front: 100% polyester
Machine wash cold

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 93.9cm (37"), S: 99.1cm (39"), M: 105.4cm (41.5"), L: 113cm (44.5"), XL: 124.5cm (49"), 2XL: 134.6cm (53"), 3XL: 144.8cm (57")
Length: XS: 80.8cm (31.8"), S: 81.5cm (32"), M: 82.3cm (32.4"), L: 83.6cm (32.9"), XL: 86.4cm (34"), 2XL: 88.6cm (34.9"), 3XL: 90.9cm (35.8")

Colour options:

Black
Wheat
Bay Breeze
Soft Violet
Pink Geranium

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157588

Waterfall cardi, stretchy polyester, bling around necklines, shapeless tops, etc , now where have I seen all those before ? Oh I know, on most of the clothing brands QVC sells and the same done to the death styles for what feels like years. Are all their supposed designers stuck in a time warp ?

I do wish they would realise that waterfall cardis, that stop at the hip, are deeply unflattering to the larger-busted among us! Whether you are slim or fuller-figured, it's a dreadful look.

I do own waterfall cardis, but they all stop around the knee on me at 5'8" tall... with no added bulk over the bust.

Where did these people get their "qualifications"? I include designers and stylists in that question.

That all being said, Susan Graver has at least veered away from poly jersey, and given us an unembellished single colour item. I wish she still guested, because I like Susan herself... but I can't get excited by whichever rentagob they have representing her these days.

I have bought quite a few Susan Graver tops over the years but I think they are now very overpriced for what they are.
I see Susan no longer comes for the shows.

Pull on trousers £52 ...never took much notice before on the SG pricing .... can`t say it looks to warrant such hefty prices being very samey to her countrymen`s offerings!!

I don't think her clothes are as good as they used to be . They are the same as all the others now. The TSV is an unflattering shape and doesn't seem to have sold too well.No sizes sold out.

I don't know how well she sells in USA to merit 2 shows a week.Maybe their designs are better.

Even though I'm not in the least interested in this TSV I was surprised that it was really quite flattering on Chloe. She normally looks huge on the top half in QVC clothes considering her neat figure but this cardi showed her figure off the best I've seen it.

courtney looked nice in the tsv midnight show. she had a black pencil skirt and wore the camel set. i dont like embellishments they can look a bit tacky but i think the price for the set coupled wth £8 postage was off putting

Latest posts

Back