Susan graver

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sja307

Registered Shopper
Bath The City which is full of Tourists & Students
Pippa raving about the Susan Graver Range when you know dam well she wouldn't touch it with a barge pole..... much to frumpy for her and even the xs would be to big for her!!!!

Loving Pippa's boots though FAB!!! Obviously not bought from the No 1 shopping channell!!!!!!

Last edited:
Pippa raving about the Susan Graver Range when you know dam well she wouldn't touch it with a barge pole..... much to frumpy for her and even the xs would be to big for her!!!!

Loving Pippa's boots though FAB!!! Obviously not bought from the No 1 shopping channell!!!!!!

Oh dear God! I know I've got my bus pass but I didn't think I was so out of touch. To me, she looked like she had got dressed in the dark and put her dad's rigger boots on by mistake. Also, the last time I saw legs like her's, they were hanging out of a nest

I have to say I really like Pipa cos she doesnt take herself too seriously but I agree that woman is skinny (only cos I'm jealous!).

Did anyone see her on a BE hour, where she was wearing a corset thingy, bit over the top but if I had her figure I'd be wearing it as well! :grin:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back