T-Caller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have tried looking at the show, but all I can see is separate items from the show, but I can't see the whole hour! Grrrrrrr. What am I doing wrong???
Anyone have a link please? Would love to see the host lost for words,,,,,,,, priceless! Thanks. :mysmilie_8:

Oh no it's gone now, I can't go back to earlier than Saturday's shows!

But for future ref:
Click "Watch QVC TV" tab at the top right of the home page.
The current live show will start streaming but if you hover your mouse at the bottom edge of the streaming screen you'll be able to scroll backwards through previous hours and days shows. Hovering over the little pink arrow will show the words "earlier show". Keep scrolling back until you get to show...tho it seems 48 hours is the limit.

I have tried looking at the show, but all I can see is separate items from the show, but I can't see the whole hour! Grrrrrrr. What am I doing wrong???
Anyone have a link please? Would love to see the host lost for words,,,,,,,, priceless! Thanks. :mysmilie_8:

Oh no it's gone now, I can't go back to earlier than Saturday's shows!

But for future ref:
Click "Watch QVC TV" tab at the top right of the home page.
The current live show will start streaming but if you hover your mouse at the bottom edge of the streaming screen you'll be able to scroll backwards through previous hours and days shows. Hovering over the little pink arrow will show the words "earlier show". Keep scrolling back until you get to show...tho it seems 48 hours is the limit.

It is still showing for me, but it doesn't work on tablet, you cannot scroll back to previous hours on some tablets.

Latest posts

Back