Tales from?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
just got this hour on but not really watching ( that old excuse!) but the PRICES! What is this 'Tales from another planet?'just seen a VERY ordinary bracelet for over £100 can't believe it!I hate this VERY EARLY ref to the C word as IT doesn't start for me until mid Dec. So why have I got le Q on today you ask?

I agree SF. Dale did a very good job but most of the pieces were tiny. They seemed designed to tap into people's emotions - good luck, thank you, etc. The guest designer could have done with a good shampoo and nose powder too! For anyone who missed the hour we also learned that the immaculate Dale is 51 years young.

I liked some of the stuff but agree the prices were big and its all been done before.I have the heart that "chimes" - just not on a necklace................my niece wears a big fake "diamond" ring around her neck....................sorry QVC seen it all before!!

Plus those glass keyrings are churned out again. Now all we need are the three glittered freestanding pigs they couldn't shift last year and have been reduced all year.

Latest posts

Back