Tan Luxe TSV 10/4/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Tan Luxe TSV 1.jpg
    Tan Luxe TSV 1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 74
Will there be another tsv by tan luxe before summer? Love the drops but not keen on a face tanning mist.

Will there be another tsv by tan luxe before summer? Love the drops but not keen on a face tanning mist.
there might be one in june but most likely wont contain the drops if based on last years which was https://www.qvcuk.com/Tan-Luxe-2-Pi...onic-Serum-Supersize-Edit.product.244766.html so i would grab this one & sell the mist as usually they only do one with both lots of drops in per year & most likely this tsv will be on auto-delivery
After a little more in commission there SCW 😉😂

Please don't worry, you are not the first to think some members work for Q.
Right thanks I guess I won’t be the last then.
Just with all this paid per click and influence behaviour, it’s so easy to think folk are being paid by people unknowingly following advice and links.

there might be one in june but most likely wont contain the drops if based on last years which was https://www.qvcuk.com/Tan-Luxe-2-Pi...onic-Serum-Supersize-Edit.product.244766.html so i would grab this one & sell the mist as usually they only do one with both lots of drops in per year & most likely this tsv will be on auto-delivery
Thanks but I'll wait until June. I've still got a full body and 1 and a half face drops from last year. Not going out much meant I never used them up.

Thanks but I'll wait until June. I've still got a full body and 1 and a half face drops from last year. Not going out much meant I never used them up.
mbe1989 by all means sit on your heads if that’s better for you.😊

Right thanks I guess I won’t be the last then.
Just with all this paid per click and influence behaviour, it’s so easy to think folk are being paid by people unknowingly following advice and links.
Oh! I thought you were kidding (with commission comment)!!

But suppose it does make sense to be cynical about such things these days...

Tan-Luxe 3 Piece Rejuvenating Tanning Collection

QVC Price £62.00
Todays Special Value Price £30.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Be a glow-getter with this radiance-boosting collection from Tan-Luxe, the easy answer for getting a year-round tan without the sunbathing! Brand-new and currently only available at QVC, it features The Mist Luminising Self-Tanning Face Mist, plus a classic combo of self-tan drops for face and body so you can create a bespoke, buildable bronze from the comfort of home. Who needs a holiday when you've got expert formulas from Tan-Luxe in your stash?
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Tan-Luxe collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £98, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £30.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £67.02.
Tailored to you - want to feel like you've just spent a week on the beach? This collection helps to create a fuss-free, natural-looking tan the easy way. A glowing tan isn't one shade fits all, so Tan-Luxe formulas are designed specifically to help you build the exact colour you want, working with your natural skin tone to create a streak-free, sun-kissed look that suits you while helping to hydrate your skin.
Bespoke beauty - not only can you tailor these drops to suit your tanning needs, they also adapt to your skin tone to create a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow, with no streaks, clogged pores or dryness - just drop, mix and go!
Just landed - The Mist Luminising Self-Tanning Face Mist is currently only available here at QVC, so you'll be among the first to try this hydrating formula that works to deliver a refreshing, lightweight glow both on bare skin and over make-up!
Keep the glow coming - holiday skin doesn’t have to come to an end. Select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this radiant collection twice more, every 90 days, at today's fabulous price.
Your guide to glow:
  • 2 drops = radiant
  • 4 drops = sun-kissed
  • 8 drops = golden
  • 12 drops = bronzed
Choose your shade:
  • Light/Medium: skin with red/pinkish undertones that burns easily
  • Medium/Dark: skin with olive/darker tones that tans easily
Contains:

• 1 x NEW The Mist Luminising Self-Tanning Face Mist (100ml) - a multi-purpose, non-tacky mist formula designed to moisturise the skin while supporting your skin's natural barrier and imparting a glass-like glow. Can be used on bare skin as a hydrating treatment, before make-up as a primer or after make-up to add radiance and set your base. Infused with a gradual tanner to help even out your skin tone, squalene and hyaluronic acid
  • 1 x The Body Illuminating Self-Tan Serum Drops (150ml) - designed to work in synergy with your existing skincare regime, transforming your favourite moisturiser or body oil into a custom self-tanner. The revolutionary dropper system gives you the freedom to tailor your tan to perfectly suit the summer-skin look you're aiming for, while the formula works to deliver a buildable golden looking tan and helps give your skin the feeling of firmness. Infused with raspberry seed oil, caffeine, aloe vera, vitamin E and Cellutone Complex - a combination of caffeine and palmitoyl
  • 1 x The Face Anti-Age Illuminating Serum Self Tan Drops (30ml) - designed to work in synergy with your existing skincare regime, transforming your favourite moisturiser, serum or oil into a custom self-tanner. The revolutionary dropper system gives you the freedom to tailor your tan to perfectly suit the summer-skin look you're aiming for. Enriched with raspberry seed oil, aloe vera, hydrolysed silk and vitamin E

Another error with Q I notice. They're advertising the body serum as 150ml but it's actually only a 50ml.
Seriously though, they keep telling us that TSV's are planned a year in advance, so you'd think that would give them enough time to make sure that the descriptions are typed up correctly wouldn't you?

Latest posts

Back