Tarte Auto Delivery Drop Cancelled

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Could you pop a photo on here of the two? I'm interested to see the difference. Thanks.

I think you've been sent the emphas eyes one by mistake.

I got the emphas eyes one, too.

Thanks everyone. Finally got the lid off with 30 minutes in the freezer plus a rubberband wrapped tightly around the cap. Unfortunately the tip was completely broken inside the lid, not from what I did I should add, so now I am thinking about sending it back... :(

Oh no! After all that effort! :(

Mine have arrived this morning. I have two with different shade foundations but interesting they have different eye pencils in them. One has emphas eyes the other smoulder eyes. I can't remember there being different eye pencils in the TSV. I wouldn't mind but once again the emphas eyes looks like it has been used!!

I got the emphas eyes one, too.
What colour foundation did you both order?
Do you think the emphaseyes is better than the smoldereyes?

Last edited:
Mine arrived earlier in the week, but was delivered to my Mum's because I was on holiday when the TSV was so she ordered for me. I'm seeing her tonight though, so she is giving it me then. I'm looking forward to receiving it, especially as I finished my current tube of foundation this morning, but I hope it's all present & correct.

On a side note, how long has the tube of foundation lasted everyone? I heard Leigh say on a presentation it's about a 12 month supply, but I only got 3 months out of mine! I'll admit I was using way too much when I first started with it, but cut down a lot pretty quickly and still only a 1/4 of the time Leigh suggests.

They are both the same colour and the same packaging the only thing different is the sticky label that is wrapped around.

Okay I don't know if this is just new to me or everyone... I phoned up QVC about my broken eye pencil and they told me they had no replacement kits so I could either return the kit for a refund OR I could keep the kit and they would refund me for that one damaged item! Is this new? She said the refund would be £6.60 but they could round it up to £7 (!!) so very unlike QVC...!? I really wasn't expecting this and had prepared myself to return the full kit for a refund. Difficult to make a decision on the spot like that when you had no idea this would be an option offered to you. In the end I took the one item refund and kept the kit.

Have they done this for a while or is this new?

I need foundation like a hole in the head, but read so many brilliant reviews of the Sea one. No not QVC reviews but people buying it in the US, they can return used products to stores and get full refunds. I might just go for it.

Okay I don't know if this is just new to me or everyone... I phoned up QVC about my broken eye pencil and they told me they had no replacement kits so I could either return the kit for a refund OR I could keep the kit and they would refund me for that one damaged item! Is this new? She said the refund would be £6.60 but they could round it up to £7 (!!) so very unlike QVC...!? I really wasn't expecting this and had prepared myself to return the full kit for a refund. Difficult to make a decision on the spot like that when you had no idea this would be an option offered to you. In the end I took the one item refund and kept the kit.

Yes they have done this to me before. They have also offered me the same for my used item.

That's brilliant, I didn't know they did that.

Next Tarte TSV is Oct 15th,not sure if it's already been mentioned.

I need foundation like a hole in the head, but read so many brilliant reviews of the Sea one. No not QVC reviews but people buying it in the US, they can return used products to stores and get full refunds. I might just go for it.

Screenshot_2016-08-23-20-38-21.jpg

Ian posted a link to an article of what might be the TVS.

I don't like the RotS foundation, but I do fancy the rest of the kit, so I don't know what to do.

Mine arrived earlier in the week, but was delivered to my Mum's because I was on holiday when the TSV was so she ordered for me. I'm seeing her tonight though, so she is giving it me then. I'm looking forward to receiving it, especially as I finished my current tube of foundation this morning, but I hope it's all present & correct.

On a side note, how long has the tube of foundation lasted everyone? I heard Leigh say on a presentation it's about a 12 month supply, but I only got 3 months out of mine! I'll admit I was using way too much when I first started with it, but cut down a lot pretty quickly and still only a 1/4 of the time Leigh suggests.

I got mine last night & used it all this morning but the eyeliner doesn't work with contact lenses at all. I've had so many problems with my vision this morning. I've had to put a fresh pair in to even be able to walk around the office. I don't know if I have the guts to try it again tbh.

And does anyone if it's a twisty one or if I have to actually sharpen it? Thanks.

I don't like the bag. Will be gifting that to my cousin, who I have bought a couple of tarte items for for her 21st in Jan.

I've never been offered that before. The seal on the Liquid Gold in my beauty box was broken and product was missing, but I had to return the whole box for an exchange. The penny must have finally dropped that it makes much more sense to them to refund customers for one item, particularly when there are no replacement kits in stock and they would otherwise have to issue a full refund. This is progress!

View attachment 12591

Ian posted a link to an article of what might be the TVS.

I don't like the RotS foundation, but I do fancy the rest of the kit, so I don't know what to do.

I'm similarly torn. I definitely don't need more of the same mascara we've had three lots of in the last TSV, particularly as I'm so taken with the Maneater that I can't see me wanting to use anything else for the foreseeable! I really don't need another neutral pallet, either, as I've got all the ones from the previous TSV's, and the Rainforest of the Sea pallet. I can't see me managing to resist, though, so - if the price is right - I think I'll get it and sell the bits I don't need, although I think there's more chance of the mascara making it to eBay than the pallet!

I take it we need to sharpen these as they don't seem to twist up. Pity.

I have found out now that yes we do, so I had to go out & buy a sharpener big enough at weekend, because mine all have small holes & this requires a larger one.

Really don't need anymore Make Up these days but intrigued with the Brand!

Opinions are welcome as may treat myself to this?

Reviews rave about the blushes, many say they are the best!

The palettes are lovely, but colour wise the brand does nudes,pink/plum shades. They did limited edition single shadows in the US with more colour choices. Quite a few even in the US(the brand is in Ultra,Sephora and their own site), want more shadow colours too.

Latest posts

Back